What? You want to do more bad things to be ashamed of?

Best Answer

give yourself a slap!!!
im saying im a criminal in the eyes of the law but would quite happily slowly and painfully end the life of anyone who takes pleasure in abuseing children"!

Best Answer

Death penalties should be limited to those who kill someone else.

Best Answer

Add one more to the list.

Best Answer

Id even help hide the bodies when we are done :)

Best Answer

you are scum

Best Answer

If these abusers are really that bad... then give them death, torture only takes you to their level of morality... and poisons the world with more misery and fear... if they are a potent threat to the young... then by all means :take the necessary steps to ensure the threat is extinguished... no need to get all sick n sh1t

Best Answer

i think they deserve to have physical and emotional pain inflicted on them.....no?

Best Answer

Well this action of itself does not necessarily neutralize the threat of continued offense.

Best Answer

if they are tortured and killed would it not make other scumm bastards think about not doing what they want to

Best Answer

I don't think so, the death penalty for example does little to deter people as most people don't ever see themselves as getting caught and only life inside their own little world. If you wanted to make a difference forget punishing problems, just remove them,

Best Answer

So you're a different kind of psychopath from a child abuser.

Best Answer

some might say

Best Answer

Ethics obviously wasn't a part of your education.

Best Answer

when someone abuses a defenseless human be it a child or the elderly they deserve the biggest amount of hell on earth they can get.

Best Answer

The first five books of the The Republic would show you otherwise. The first seven would change your entire outlook. Notions of revenge being equated with justice are logically retarded and have been known to be such for the past two and a half thousand years.

Best Answer

All that goes out the window if you mess with my family. No ifs, ans, or buts about it

Best Answer

Yeah and if everyone thought that we'd be Somalia.

Best Answer

In fact you're more dangerous to society than paedophiles are, you have no morality, one push and you'll be out there murdering and torturing.

Best Answer

And proud of it buddy !

Best Answer

Well, you are an American.

Best Answer

Once again proud of it

Best Answer

Yeah, I know. Probably haven't got a clue who Locke was or Thomas Paine but I bet you love the constitution. Bizarre country.

Best Answer

I am actually an educated person which is a nonexistent point you seem to have your mind made up about Americans in general. Which is as "retarded" as your arguments. You my dear are Bizarre and unopened to the ways of the world and Justice.

Best Answer

I haven't made an argument yet. I've made a couple of statements and made a suggestion that reading The Republic might be an idea for you, I have not made any arguments.

Best Answer

The correct term should have been Assumptions :) How can you judge my actions when you do not know my past? How can you assume I am logically incompetent because I am an American?

Best Answer

I would NEVER sexually abuse anyone, how ever as a child of 7 I was raped and beaten repeatedly. At one point I was tied up and forced to have a dog rape me. This was by family members so given the chance I would get my revenge! I became pregnant and was forced to abort simply to keep it all quiet. So I would have EVERY right to inflict pain upon my enemy as the Justice system failed me miserably. Ever herd of an eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth? Now that being said I would not subject the low life's to the hell i endured but the beating and pain would sure make them wish they were dead .

Best Answer

I can't disagree with your desire. But unfortunately, most child abusers have already been tortured.

Best Answer

not enuff

Best Answer

What's that saying? He who is with sin, cast the first stone?

Best Answer

sin is a word from a fkn book

Best Answer

Actually the word "sin" is contained in many books, including the dictionary.

Best Answer

the defonition please!? bible bollux

Best Answer

According to Mr. Webster, Definition of SIN. 1. a: an offense against religious or moral law . b: an action that is or is felt to be highly reprehensible <it's a sin to waste food> ....... Strictly speaking, under Mosaic law, child abuse isn't a sin. Neither is rape of a slave girl or slavery its self. ........ So our belief that child abuse is a sin and crime, is based on secular moral beliefs/thought, not religious thought.

Best Answer