But now that I found my nerf gun, I'm having second thoughts..
Pandainpinktutu Pandainpinktutu 18-21, F 6 Answers Jun 16 in Community

You don't want to do that. I'm THE Nerf god. I never leave home without mine and I'm a quick draw. I'd think again, partner.

Best Answer

Listen bro, me thinks that you don't really understand the seriousness of the situation here.... I have hurt people-real humans- with my blaster. So I think we both know who needs to think again..

Best Answer

Me thinketh thou art mistaken! My experience is miles above! I have survived many battles, some where I have faced dozens of men alone. They come with an army to take me and do not realize that I alone AM AN ARMY!

Best Answer

I have more dangerous enemies.... 5th grade kids... Now that's like mortal enemy scene

Best Answer

5th...graders? I bow my head and shame. I could never defeat such a formidable foe. You are the true god of the Nerf. It's over...it's all over. -Nerfs himself in the temple-

Best Answer

Oh it's alright peasant..

Best Answer

Bich please. I got battery operated nerf with the air restrict it's drilled out :)<br />
Best part of having kids is getting to play all over again

Best Answer

Did it come with a complimentary nerf blaster?:p mine did.

Best Answer

Is that the one with huge bullets?

Best Answer

Yup. And the stand

Best Answer

Yep. My fav is the single action long shot...

Best Answer

0.o cool.

Best Answer

Ru-ro....:)

Best Answer

Just remember I'm a nudist. Please watch where you aim that thing...lol

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Riot shield

Best Answer