nebulous123 nebulous123 26-30, F 8 Answers Jul 15, 2011

You can apologize to the people that might be seeking revenge on you, and you can try to do your best to make amends for whatever it is you've done to them. That in itself will ease your conscience and help you move on. Hopefully, it will let them move on too.

Best Answer

We all do things that we regret, some more than others, but I can certainly sympathize with the fear of vengeance that comes with the guilt of doing something bad to another person.<br />
What I did to get over my own guilt and fear wasn't necessarily to turn to God or a higher power for forgiveness, because forgiveness has to come from within first. You can't move on from the guilt until you forgive yourself for making the mistakes in the first place. Once you have forgiven yourself, you need make amends with the people that you have done wrong by. They don't have to forgive you, but you will have done all you can to change the situation.<br />
Once they have forgiven you (or not, depending on the person) you need to own your mistakes and understand that our flaws make us beautiful. No matter how ugly our mistakes have been, our ability to move beyond them speaks of our strength. You're the one person with the power to move past this, because no one can make you feel worse about your mistakes than you. Embrace your mistakes and learn from them, it's a part of life. I hope you can find peace with yourself.<br />
Blessings.

Best Answer

Finally something really nice

Best Answer

You can recognize that you are a mere flawed human being like the rest of us, but one who is interested in growing up (which is a good thing).

Best Answer

I think if you admit to your wrongdoings and decide that you want to live a happy and guilt-free life , then chances are that You're in for a new beginning. Make amends with those people youve done wrong to. Question: were these 'bad things; you speak of petty? ie: unnecessary drama ? Because we all lose our cool every once in a while. If you're wrong promptly admit it.

Best Answer

They were hurtful and unnecessary comments I made, but I can't call them petty because it's obvious they hurt others (and me now).

Best Answer

Just go the person to whoom you have done wrong work, and say sorrry, and do what he/she said(Except wrong work) and also go for Temple/Church (GOD) for apolize it and say its mine first and last mistake........ Take care i hope it will work.

Best Answer

I know how it is - I live with it every single day of my life. I have done so many things that would be seen as unforgivable to most - I've broken the law, endangered many people's lives through drugs and alcohol, and many more creepy and rather disturbing things I won't care to mention. I can't stand myself, and it's hard to live in my own skin most of the time. I look forward to death (not that I want to commit suicide), but it's nice to know that one day the pain and suffering will end. Here's the only thing that keeps me alive at this point - no matter how much I hate myself for the things I've done, I still have a lot of time left to help others. Just be selfless, and allow god (if you believe) to act through you. Time will heal.

Best Answer

ive done some truly bad things.in some ppls eyes even unforgiveable.but i am at a point in my life where i am finaly learning that all the mistakes ive made am making and are going to make are only molding me into the loving,caring,and most of all understanding person i am.and noone can judge me for if they do i will be given the right to judge them.

Best Answer