dazed25 dazed25 26-30, M 6 Answers Jan 31, 2012

I'm not happy being over weight, but I've always been that way, and I'm not like, obese. I'm like 5'6, 210 pounds - like half a stone of that is breasts alone so I'm a chunky "hourglass" shape, so it's not all bad.<br />
But yeah, i'm not happy, but I'm scared that if I loose weight, I wont be happy with my "new" body. As I've never been thin, I have nothing to look back to and think "yeah, I was happy then" and I've seen people after they've lost weight and they have like sagging skin and stuff and they aren't happy either...<br />
I have a large build to begin with, so even if I lost weight, I would still look bigger (wide shoulders, wide hips, large bust) the only thing I'm not happy with really... Is my stomach.<br />
The doctor said my "stomach fat" was low, meaning the fat on the INSIDE, but my outer stomach is huge, but it's all like, superficial fat. I would be happy to loose like a stone or 2 at most and NO MORE. To be about 13 or 14 stone, I'd still be overweight, but I'd still be me... If that makes sense?<br />
Thing is, I don't even think it's my weight that makes me unhappy right now. It's stress from being completely babied all my life until about 9 months ago, when I had to move into my own place and literally do everything for myself for the first time in my life - Now, I'm not complaining, because I know I was lucky to be babied at all, but it still gets a lot of getting used to. I've never had to worry about food or bills before, or look for a job, but now I do and there is nothing out there. On a good day, I don't even think about my size, even when I go shopping now, I've found a shop that has clothes in my size that I actually like!<br />
It's not my weight getting me down, it's the rest of life! :P

Best Answer

it makes you feel too stuffed if you're too healthy and makes you feel comfortable and fresh if you're fit. Feeling too stuffed could add to your annoyance, feeling comfortable could get the annoyance away.

Best Answer

No one approaches me in a "hit on you" kind of way anyway...so...

Best Answer

Its a constant daily battle, some of it is my own fault some of it isnt, as i have to take meds that cause weight gain. My self image is so low, I cant stand looking at myself in the mirror. I do physitherapy 3 days a week, and I walk. I cant do too much excercise due to an Illness I have which is long term. But Im alive, and that is alot for me.

Best Answer