Masquerade91 Masquerade91 22-25, F 11 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Image & Weight

go with your gut, everyone on here is going to tell u to eat healthy and work out. cause their lame! >:(

Best Answer

lmao don't sound safe

Best Answer

From your pic, I would say you should avoid diet pills. If you need too look at low calorie snack between meals. If you are able, read your text book on a exercise bike, or tread mill. <br />
Most pills are only meant to be taking when you are medically over weight. Otherwise it can attack your organs and make life very unpleasant in to not so far future. Check you BMI and see if that extra weight is something you can afford to lose.

Best Answer

try to go for an exercise first.. pills will just make you more lazy and it might have a big side effects..

Best Answer

I don't know anything about them. But if you don't address the lifestyle issues about what you eat and basic exercise, there's no point. And if that's really your photo in the avatar, what the hell are you on about woman?

Best Answer

do some exersise you lazy ***

Best Answer
Best Answer

I cannot open the link, my response was not meant to offend you - if I have you have ny sencerest appologies

Best Answer

you've earned my respect lol , and about the link, was only kidding :P..... thanks

Best Answer

phewww!

Best Answer