I've had this dream from the past couple of weeks. I'm in my house, and everywhere I turn, she is always there, at a certain distance, staring at me. Her face seems very distraught or angry/upset. She has brown/ginger hair, a long white dress, and a reef sorta thing around her head, like a headband. The 'headband' has thorns on it, and her face seems scratched up and cut, as if she's been abused. I know that lady in white means something bad is coming, but can there be something more? Things like this is normal for me. I'm not freaked out by it, but I'm very curious. Please give me your advice or opinion. Thank you!
classicily classicily 16-17, F 7 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Dream Meanings

Good luck/dream catchers work I lost mine am sorry its gone........need one soon......

Best Answer

I've had my dream catcher since Christmas and I still had that dream..

Best Answer

Ah alright! Thanks (:!

Best Answer

Ask her how u can help her move on, and then write a sc<x>ript about it.

Best Answer

she wanna marry you

Best Answer

man i hope so

Best Answer

it means that you are being bothered by this entity and probably just roaming around in your house.. it could be demonic.. pray.. and put a bible underneath your pillow. Also, try to talk to it when it appears in your dreams.. she might need your help or want something from you...

Best Answer

Pure Guesswork: You are worried that you have broken someone's trust and they are hurting because of it. The "ghost" of that hurt in your subconscious is following you around.<br />
That ... or your previous life is best left undiscovered ;)

Best Answer

That you should lay off the horror movies.

Best Answer

lol omg i know right?

Best Answer

I've been there, being the fact that I'm a huge horror movies fan, just lay off them for a while &amp; those dreams will stop...

Best Answer

But I don't watch horror movies..

Best Answer

Oh... Then I have no clue, darn it.

Best Answer