Bgmnts Bgmnts 18-21, M 3 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Community

Your picture looks like an owl...so yesh :P

Best Answer

It's the cover to Fly By Night. A boss album. Butp yes its an owl. Whoop whoop. Do you have an owl fetish?

Best Answer

I have many fetishs
Owls
Hair
Accents
Hands
:P

Best Answer

I have a bit of a thing for bair and accents too. I find the sexiest hair to be kind if ruffled and messy. Makes girls seem a lot.more sexual and naturalistic. If that makes sense. As for accents, Latina, french and bible belt all the way baby.

Best Answer

Pssh hairy guys like Lassie from Psych dude that man was made for me. I love owls lol i have a shirt that says its Owl Good xD and accents i love scotish, irish, german, and spanish.

Best Answer

Owl Good. Lol. What a hoot. Anyways nice to talking you so far owl lady, bit I've already run out of things to say. I'm such a good socialiser..... Ummm what colour is your hair.

Best Answer

haha i see what you did there.
dude i'm the worst socialser mostly because i tend to talk to much lol. It was dark brown then i bleached over and over...finaly it stayed blonde then i haven't bleached it in a long time and its turning back to brown..i want to dye it black. What color is your hair?

Best Answer

Used to be bright blonde as s kid. But then after years of getting little sunlight its gone a very dark blonde. I don't have a type at all but I'm drawn to blondes I think. I can't socialise either, I think too much. I just can't let go and get into it

Best Answer

haha yeah hmms...favorite movie?

Best Answer

So tough ill hate myself for making a choice but maybe Goodfellas. How about you?

Best Answer

Starwars! xD i'm a sci-fi nerd

Best Answer

What about?

Best Answer

Surprise me.

Best Answer