I heard the ladies like someone who can spell...but besides me being a total ***. Yes, you will, if you let yourself.

Best Answer

Forgive. Forget. Move on.

Best Answer

I do forgive carnt for get n moving on feels impossible cuz i just wont let another bird do that to me

Best Answer

Then empower yourself by taking some of the responsibility for letting someone do what they did to you. If you can realize that you allowed it you can feel that next time you'll have the power to make the decision not to allow it. That's what helped me anyway. Good luck!

Best Answer

Just wait till you find one... she lies about loving you then tramples on your heart again.... unless you treat her like crap... then she will adore you....!

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

I was thinking the same thing haha

Best Answer

Only if im following u :)

Best Answer

Yea babe.... we all want hugs.... ;o)..... (if only there were more gals in the World like you babe... I can imagine you would tell it as it is... no bull and no lies...) I would love to meet a partner just like you x

Best Answer

Oh fret not =) It will happen when you least expect it.

Best Answer

Yep at my funeral haha

Best Answer

lolllll

Best Answer