i have been majorly stressed and plus im pregnant..i eat like i am supposed to and all. i dont understand what is causing this bad headache...my dad keeps telling me "if i had a head like that, it would hurt too!" no one is taking this seriously!!! its so bad, it hurts to even look at the computer screen. thats why i havent been on here alot. i lift my head up or down it hurts..i lay down..it hurts..i cant even put my hair up anymore. and to top it off, my throat hurts also..and so do my eyes!
BeautifulVixen BeautifulVixen 18-21, F 15 Answers Sep 27, 2011

go to the emergency room, if you have insurance, if not call your doc

Best Answer

this sounds serious, go to the doc!

Best Answer

we're not even supposed to be answering questions like this on ep...

but you MUST see a doctor..

Best Answer

we're not? i didnt know that

Best Answer

it is in the TOS...no medical questions.. just covering their backsides...

Best Answer

Yes she's right but are you really looking for a diagnosis or just looking for someone that has experienced the same problem to give you some insight. on what you might be looking at.

Best Answer

i see your point, benn...but with pregnancy being involved and in acute pain..she needs to be on the way to the doc instead of q&a.. jus sayin

Best Answer

Have you had any type head trauma lately? If not. Your probably coming down with something it's going around. It starts has headche and then it just get worse to where you can't breathe.

Best Answer

i already cant breathe. I feel like im dying. i am in so much pain.

Best Answer

You really need to go to the Doctor. You're also carrying another life.

Best Answer

i will go as soon as i can. i dont wanna put my baby in danger

Best Answer

Ask your doc about Tordol (not sure how it's spelled). I once had a migraine for 3 days, went to the doctor and got a shot of Tordol and it went away.

Best Answer

i will call my doctor..maybe he will know whats wrong.

Best Answer

I just read the details that you're pregnant. I had horrible headaches when I was pregnant and my doctor actually prescribed me Tylenol 3's with codeine because it was safer than even Excedrin or Advil supposedly. Crazy! But those were the only things that helped my headaches when I was pregnant. I feel your pain and hope it gets better!

Best Answer

Hello? Did you read my post? I had 3 doctors agree that was safer for the baby than even Advil.

Best Answer

Put computer down, call doctor and get someone to drive you if possible. Your in alot of pain by the sounds of it.

Best Answer

do you have a tumor or bse???

Best Answer

I have had mine for 9 years. He wont leave

Best Answer

GO STRAIGHT TO A DOCTOR, OR PHONE THE NUMBER FOR MAJOR ILLS.

Best Answer

GO TO THE DOCTOR...You wouldn't want it to be something very serious. having a non-stop migraine could just be due to the stress on the body due to pregnancy, but you just never know. Better safe than sorry, so I would just go.

Best Answer

I am sorry that your having horrible headaches you might be having migraines can i ask you a few questions? Do you see flashes of light? Do you get sick? Does it hurt all over and in the back of your head? Does light hurt your head more Do you have to be in the dark with not a sound? If you answered yes to some or all than yes you need to go to the doctor he will give you medicine until then they make over the counter migraine medicine that should help until you se your doctor. Please message me and let me know whats going on i really would like to know i am concerned..

Best Answer

all those questions..the answers to all of them are yes. i need to see my doctor! i am scared..

Best Answer

Hangover flashbacks?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer