TIMeNIHIL TIMeNIHIL 22-25, M 20 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Image & Weight

Makes no difference to me.

Best Answer

well, they're going to have to deal with it, because I think a lot of parents are choosing not to have it done these days

Best Answer

Oh sweet (circumcised?) jesus! I couldn't care less of what a guy's weenie looks like.

Best Answer

yup, jesus was circumcised for sure.

Best Answer

Odd to imagine it...

Best Answer

it's pretty important in jewish culture...

Best Answer

Yeah, but you wouldn't think it would important to the son of god. Does he really need to go through the motions like that? XD

Best Answer

they can deal-break this **** in their mouth

Best Answer

real mature, brofus.

Best Answer

you be brofus i'll be brofasa

Best Answer

you be mozart. i'll be bach.

Best Answer

it was made to be like that...natural is natural. i was wondering how many would like the extra large clits snipped..

Best Answer

In some cultures, they are.

Best Answer

some people assume that the skins are always cheesy, though maybe they could learn differently, if they were willing to test their prejudices

Best Answer

If I like him, I'll work with whatever he has. But some women have been taught that the HPV (human papillomavirus), which causes cervical cancer in women, is more likely to be carried by uncircumcised men, especially those who have been promiscuous.

Best Answer

circumcision does slightly reduce the chance of carrying some types of germs, but i think hygiene is more important.

Best Answer

I hope those poor girls never come to the UK, they're in for a serious culture shock.<br />
Also, surely they realise that when it's, ahem, at action stations, everything sort of unfolds out of the way...

Best Answer

English men aren't circumcised? I just learned something new today....

Best Answer

*is going to UK* Guess I'll be in for a surprise. :D

Best Answer

Apparently it used to be more 50/50, but nowadays much more likely not.

Best Answer

Im uncirc and never had a complaint. Most girls didn't even realize it until I've asked them on a few times kinda what they think about me being uncircumcised

Best Answer

Personally I think a circumcised penis is more attractive than one that isn't ... I prefer the stout mushroom to the slimey slug. But a hard man is good to find, no matter if he has been trimmed or not.

Best Answer

Yeah I've had a lot of girls tell me the same thing. I think they find it creepy or something.

Best Answer

never tried it and now that i am with my current boyfriend i hope i won't be finding out anytime soon.

Best Answer

really..? personally, i don't see why it would be a deal-breaker.. it has never mattered to me..

Best Answer

I approve---increases the odds in my favor

Best Answer

Do you have the mumps or something, CE? Your little cheeks look puffier than usual.

Best Answer

Lots of snacks for the football game

Best Answer

Hygiene and health are important to a woman if she wants to get into a long-term relationship. A circ'd **** wins hands down if she wants to blow the ****. Otherwise, for just getting done once or twice, she prefers a cut ****, but will surely accept a foreskin pulled back.

Best Answer