link102 link102 16-17 32 Answers Feb 27, 2012

You don't have any cats

Best Answer

Owls prey upon cats. I know from experience.

Best Answer

That he likes it outside your window, and that it might be a good hunting spot. Maybe the light from your window is attracting some nice big moths.<br />
Maybe someone from Hogwarts is trying to send you a message. ;)

Best Answer

Traditionally, it is a sign of impending death. Get your things in order today, now that you have shared the omen it is highly unlikely that you will survive another night. Sorry.

Best Answer

thanks for that but its been one week now so...

Best Answer

Ha, ha, ha....what hog wash! I know you are just messing with him. What? Are you one of those Gypsy,hocus-pocus, types?

Best Answer

It is the public sharing that triggers the fatal consequences - again, sorry

Best Answer

Take your things and leave. Dye your hair blond and don't eat broccoli.

Best Answer

He/she likes that spot.

Best Answer

i have an owl outside my Windows too.. you can try to search <br />
for the nome incidents .. its kind of creapy .. a owl outside Your Window mean that the beings are folowing you . and something gonna happen . but its not certain you will remember it ..<br />
try hypnosis . then you will know the truth after . but it can destroy <br />
Your life . but its probably nothing to worry about. <br />
Google nome incident

Best Answer

I don't know about everynight, but once is disconcerting enough. It seemed to get nearer then furthur away. Very freakish. I looked outside to find nothing. Now I hear scratches at the window. I'm wearing my 9mm just in case it's one of those damned grays. Even the calmest cat I own was grrring at the sound, so I know it's not just me. Tension and fear are palpable. Why don't they attack??? What are they waiting for? Good luck sleeping tonight. Wait; I think it's in the house!!! I feel sleepy, fatigued,I must lie down. I can't rven fin my thoghts,lites getng dim;2be cont'd

Best Answer

Hearing an owl is a good thing. Its not a bad omen. It means they are either protecting you or giving you a sign to beware of people around you. Hearing an owl is knowing that he or she looking out for you for a reason. I have an owl who hoots outside my window too.

Best Answer

i think you should all watch the movie "the fourth kind" that movie is ba<x>sed on all the info you wanna know,

Best Answer

when you see her she'll be riding on a pony named wildfire

Best Answer

According to superstiton, the repeated calling of an owl near a dwelling was widely held to be foretell of a death - usually someone within the house or dwelling. Get your will in order!

Best Answer

It means he is trying to perform the classic comedy routine "Who's on First" with you.

Best Answer

It means that a bonifided predator feels comfortable around you. You can be sure that it is aware of you. Nature gave you a compliment.

Best Answer

You're living inside a Tracy Byrd song ("Wildfire").

Best Answer

That you have allot of patience...<br />
I would have chased him away after the first night...

Best Answer

naah i like to talk to him hes very nice

Best Answer

Says Who?

Best Answer

You don't live in a penthouse

Best Answer

You have rodents.

Best Answer

He lives near you

Best Answer

It is indeed a blessing for you. Owls are the Night Eagles and as such are very powerful good medicine. It is a sign of great wisdom and protection and has intentionally chosen you and your area to visit. While some fear the owl it is akin to those that feared black cats or cats in general in the Black Plague era but then found out that cats might have prevented the disease that was spread by rats. Give thanks inwardly that this very powerful Animal Totem has chosen you to protect.

Best Answer