You don't have any cats

Best Answer

Owls prey upon cats. I know from experience.

Best Answer

That he likes it outside your window, and that it might be a good hunting spot. Maybe the light from your window is attracting some nice big moths.<br />
Maybe someone from Hogwarts is trying to send you a message. ;)

Best Answer

Traditionally, it is a sign of impending death. Get your things in order today, now that you have shared the omen it is highly unlikely that you will survive another night. Sorry.

Best Answer

thanks for that but its been one week now so...

Best Answer

Ha, ha, ha....what hog wash! I know you are just messing with him. What? Are you one of those Gypsy,hocus-pocus, types?

Best Answer

It is the public sharing that triggers the fatal consequences - again, sorry

Best Answer

Take your things and leave. Dye your hair blond and don't eat broccoli.

Best Answer

He/she likes that spot.

Best Answer

i have an owl outside my Windows too.. you can try to search <br />
for the nome incidents .. its kind of creapy .. a owl outside Your Window mean that the beings are folowing you . and something gonna happen . but its not certain you will remember it ..<br />
try hypnosis . then you will know the truth after . but it can destroy <br />
Your life . but its probably nothing to worry about. <br />
Google nome incident

Best Answer

I don't know about everynight, but once is disconcerting enough. It seemed to get nearer then furthur away. Very freakish. I looked outside to find nothing. Now I hear scratches at the window. I'm wearing my 9mm just in case it's one of those damned grays. Even the calmest cat I own was grrring at the sound, so I know it's not just me. Tension and fear are palpable. Why don't they attack??? What are they waiting for? Good luck sleeping tonight. Wait; I think it's in the house!!! I feel sleepy, fatigued,I must lie down. I can't rven fin my thoghts,lites getng dim;2be cont'd

Best Answer

Hearing an owl is a good thing. Its not a bad omen. It means they are either protecting you or giving you a sign to beware of people around you. Hearing an owl is knowing that he or she looking out for you for a reason. I have an owl who hoots outside my window too.

Best Answer

i think you should all watch the movie "the fourth kind" that movie is ba<x>sed on all the info you wanna know,

Best Answer

According to superstiton, the repeated calling of an owl near a dwelling was widely held to be foretell of a death - usually someone within the house or dwelling. Get your will in order!

Best Answer

It means he is trying to perform the classic comedy routine "Who's on First" with you.

Best Answer

It means that a bonifided predator feels comfortable around you. You can be sure that it is aware of you. Nature gave you a compliment.

Best Answer

You're living inside a Tracy Byrd song ("Wildfire").

Best Answer

That you have allot of patience...<br />
I would have chased him away after the first night...

Best Answer

naah i like to talk to him hes very nice

Best Answer

Says Who?

Best Answer

You don't live in a penthouse

Best Answer

You have rodents.

Best Answer

He lives near you

Best Answer

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestE-mail
Owl Spirit Animal

By Elena Harris, SpiritAnimal.info Editor
owl totem

The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of this animal guides you, you can see the true reality, beyond illusion and deceit. The owl also offers for those who have it a personal totem the inspiration and guidance necessary to deeply explore the unknown and the magic of life.
Owl Symbolism

Symbolic meanings for the owl are:

Intuition, ability to see what others do not see
The presence of the owl announces change
Capacity to see beyond deceit and masks
Wisdom
The traditional meaning of the owl spirit animal is the announcer of death, most likely symbolic like a life transition, change

Owl Totem Quotes

“Don’t count your owls before they are delivered.”
Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter

“A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren’t we like that wise old bird?”
Unknown

The owl spirit animal and the power to see in the dark

The owl sees in the dark: As a spirit animal, the owl guides you to see beyond the veil of deception and illusion; it helps see what’s kept hidden. It also symbolizes the ability to cut through illusions and see the real meaning of someone’s action or state of mind.

When the owl is one of your power animals, you have a strong intuition and can access information and wisdom that’s usually hidden to most. The spirit of this animal encourages you to look beyond deceiving appearances into the true reality of a situation or a person’s motives.

The owl is a strong spirit guide for discernment and making decision based solid foundations. Call on the owl totem when you have to assess a situation or are going through confusing times.

Want to get to know the owl better? The best way to do this is by reading our 27-page Owl Guide Ebook. Click here to buy the Owl Guide.

The unknown and the owl power animal

If you have an owl as a totem or spirit animal, you probably like to explore the unknown. The mysteries of life are a fascinating field of interest. As the owl guides your steps, you are likely to develop an appreciation for life’s magic.

When the owl shows up in your life, listen and look out for the subtle signs that are around you. Your animal spirit guide is a great helper to be attentive to what usually goes below your radar, but is now of particular importance.

The owl is also a guide to uncover your hidden potential and abilities. Check whether you need to reveal more of your intuitive nature.

Night time is particularly auspicious for your creativity, so take the time to focus your creative energy then.

Owl spirit animals as messengers of change

Owl spirit animals are symbolic of death in many traditions. In most cases however, it should not be taken literally: If the owl is associated with death, it can be viewed a symbolic death, meaning a transition in life, important changes that are taking place or about to happen.

When the owl shows up in your life, pay attention to the winds of change. Perhaps you are about to leave some old habits, a situation that no longer serve you or bring something new in your life.

Do you want more abundance and success in your life? Your personal vibration frequency could be the thing holding you back. To start raising your energetic frequency today, you’ll want to download the Energetic Breakthrough Kit from Christie Sheldon. This proven method includes a few things but most of all check out the heart center awakening meditation! Click here to get your free energetic breakthrough kit.

Dream interpretation of the owl

When you dream about an owl, your spirit animal may be contacting you to warn you about a danger or threat hat you need to pay attention to. It can bring a wise insight about important matters that you should not ignore.

When an owl appears in a dream, it could also mean that the intuitive part of you is calling for attention: Pay attention and listen to the subtle signs in your life, to what is important, but not necessarily obviously so.

The owl could also be a animal spirit guide offering you insight about a moment of transition. Since this totem animal is often associated with death, when an owl shows up in a dream, it could mean that you are receiving guidance regarding personal transformation, change.

In many dream interpretations, the owl can represent a deceased friend or family member who comes back in the dream in the shape of a spirit animal.

The owl spirit animal & superstition

Birds, especially birds of the night, are often associated with departed souls. The owl is no exception. In some popular believes, they are considered as bad omen signifying the imminent death of a close relative or someone important. Romans even believed that an owl hooting from the top of a public building announces the death of an important public figure. It could also represent the spirit of a deceased family of close friend.

The night owl was the animal associated with the Lord of Death in the Aztec tradition. There’s a similar meaning for the Celts who associated the owl’s spirit with an animal announcing death, especially if it flies into someone’s window while a sick person is inside the house. It was viewed as the spirit animal that would carry the souls of the departed to the underworld.

Other traditional meanings for the owl spirit animal

In Indian American traditions, the owl is called the Night Eagle. The owl totem has a special connection with the night and the moon, while the eagle is connected to the sun.

The owl is associated with witchcraft in a number of European and some American Indian traditions. Witches would often take the owl as an animal spirit guide.

In Greek mythology, the Goddess Athena, goddess of the wisdom and war, was represented as an owl. It is said that the Romans believed that someone would reveal all their secrets during their sleep if an owl feather was placed near their pillow. What is the owl spirit animal revealing about your secrets?

Do you want to have more success and joy in your life? The best way to do this is by learning more about your name through numerology. It is a 4,000 year old science that can help you learn the meaning of your name, because your name was no accident! All it takes is your name and date of birth, click here to get your free personalized numerology reading.

Fun Products To Connect With Your Owl Spirit Animal

Bringing the spirit of the owl into your life is easy! Here are a few things to connect further with your power animal:

Whenever you want to connect with your spirit animal, you can use “personal totems” or objects that remind you of its power and wisdom.

Is The Owl Your Spirit Animal?

Find out now with the new Spirit Animal Quiz. This free online quiz will help you find your spirit animal the easy way.

Find My Spirit Animal Now

Post your ideas and comments about the owl spirit animal by using the comments section below.

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestE-mail
781 Responses to Owl Spirit Animal

Animal Guides, Totems, Symbolism, Messengers and Meaning | Beautifulgroovyawesomegreat August 31, 2015
[…] spirit room, the place I go to meditate, there are blue butterflies in the domed atrium. Fox and Owl have a place at the round, oak-timber table, along with my other advisors of the highest truth and […]

Reply

A August 28, 2015
I’m not usually one to believe in things like this, but I’ve taken over 50 spirit animal tests throughout this year and each has said mine is the Owl. Four out of the passed five years, at three different houses, there has been an Owl living in my backyards. I’ve never seen them in the light, only their eyes and silhouette if I’m out after dark (they were all rather huge, honestly.) and all seemed to hoot throughout the night while I was awake. Never have I felt the slightest anxious nor afraid when seeing their eyes glowing or hearing them; which in itself is a bit strange considering the fact that I’m terrified of being in the dark alone, each of which time I was. I felt oddly safe. Each time they went MIA for any length longer than a night, something had changed in my life drastically whether it be an ending relationship or finding out about problems with my heart. I may be a skeptic, but that all seems too much to just be coincidence O.o

Reply

Cornelia August 25, 2015
I always have people asking for my advice. Even at bus stops, supermarket queues etc. People tell me their problems and ask for advice.I can usually tell how a situation will turn out before it does.my husband and friends always trust my intuition. I love owls and have collected owl figurines for years. How wonderful to have an owl as a spirit animal!

Reply

Temporas August 24, 2015
I have been visited by an owl in my dreams before, whom often was much larger than myself. He would pick me up, and fly me to a person, or place. The next day’s events often dealt with that person or thing giving me a reason not to trust them.

Reply

Lindon white August 20, 2015
I am a night owl …..

Reply

Ana August 19, 2015
I gess i’m trying to unconsciously find my spirit animal, ive been dreamming with various animals the last few days I have dreamt first with an eagle and two snowy owls then in another dream a wolf and a bear. i dont understand why its two animals in one dream.

Reply

Omar August 26, 2015
I know how you feel, I also am searching for my animal, it does help to do some research on those animals you saw and see if you may relate to their qualities and messages!

Reply

Ana September 4, 2015
thank you for responding :)

Reply

Ryuu nishikawa August 19, 2015
I got the owl spirit, because I can see in the dark pretty well.

Reply

Anonomous August 19, 2015
I got the owl which suits me, because I can see in the dark pretty well.

Reply

Daniellewoodall August 17, 2015
Awesome.

Reply

Anonymous August 16, 2015
I am the owl

Reply
On Shamans and spirit animals : Athena August 13, 2015
[…] the inspiration and guidance necessary to deeply explore the unknown and the magic of life. via here Do you have a spirit animal or a significant symbol that has meaning? What does it mean? How do […]

Reply

gia August 12, 2015
It’s funny my favorite animal is an owl and my first tattoo was an owl with the saying never loose hope. So then I take a test to see what my spirit animal is and it’s an owl. I love it and Idk what it means to love owls so much and always have them around me do you know?

Reply

Amber August 23, 2015
Your spirit animal, like the zodiac, goes by when you were born, your birthday.

Reply

TJ August 11, 2015
I just realized, I’m a night owl too.!i stay up late and wake up late. Not sure If that means anything about my spirit animal though. Also, I don’t really see any owls, because they don’t live around here. But I always did think barn owls were really cool looking.

Reply

TJ August 11, 2015
This kind of surprised me that I got the owl. The description doesn’t sound very much like me, at first. After thinking about it, I guess it kinda of matches me because I always want to find out the truth and know what everything is. My brothers always are annoyed because whenever we do something, I always ask tons of questions. “Oh my God, I don’t know, okay? Do you really have to know everything?” (Me thinking) Yes

Reply
« Older Comments