People can smell your desperation through the screen.

Best Answer

Could be because your a miserable git .

Best Answer

Beats the **** out of me :o)

Best Answer

oh, i would love a date with you..spewing everywhere,drunk,getting beaten up,going for a meal with you and you dont eat,liserning to your problems,getting kicked out of pubs....<br />
isnt that what every girl dreams of ?????????????????????

Best Answer

I met the love of my life on dating site, we are perfect for each other and we will be getting married soon, so keep at it, there is someone out there for you.

Best Answer

I looked at your profile and I have to say it is a little dark, that could scare alot of women away, lighten up and try to be a bit more cheerfull and outgoing, women like a man that has confidence and is able to be himself.

Best Answer

stay in EP.. ask many questions thru that u may feel happy..

Best Answer

Umm get a hobby...one that does not involve stroking anything or typing to anyone. Perhaps then, you can meet a real person. Try not to be a creep if ya do.

Best Answer

I think you're trying too hard, mate... chillax a litlle...

Best Answer

have you considered professional counseling? we could all use an ob<x>jective perspective on our lives....

Best Answer

Have you got a phone?

Best Answer

I know how ya feel man..NorCal gets all the chicks!!!

Best Answer

two different mediums as far as i know.........................

Best Answer