Just be yourself. You can't be anyone else.

Best Answer

It's ok if you want to fart, mind if I do?<br />
My last gf was a nymphomaniac and loved group sex<br />
I'm getting the results from the clinic next week<br />
The exclusion order just means I can't go within a hundred yards of .........(fill this bit in)<br />
Do you get road rage? I'm not half as bad as I use to be these days, now I only follow the other car for 5 miles...

Best Answer

and end on...." can I see you again? if you won't see me I'll have to go for therapy.... it only took me 8 months to get over my last gf... I'm getting much better these days...."

Best Answer

oooo wear a hand knitted jumper and take her an identical one... (it doesn't matter about the size, big / small if she likes you she'll wear it.... AND don't take no for an answer)

Best Answer

You could print off this list and tell her you don't intend doing any of them

Best Answer

What the hell!? Yeah, that might work with two elderly people, but not anyone else

Best Answer

Jeez, make it sensible, dumbass! This date is happening in january! I don't have much time left!

Best Answer

Why don't u just do me a favor and have a heart attack and die or something?

Best Answer

I've got a better one! Go **** ur self!

Best Answer

i would wear a hand knitted jumper if I was into the Guy...

Best Answer

Play pictionary and scattagories (sp) ... how did u get this date?

Best Answer

Movies. Mention a movie and let her say if she like it then agree.

Best Answer

You dont have to worry about what to say,think of a few things but not to much or else you stammer and get tongue tied lol all that you need to do is make her laugh lol just be funny get her to loosen up and things should be great lol goodluck:D I love dates lol

Best Answer

Tell her you kill babies ,eat their brains

Best Answer

U can **** off too!

Best Answer

go **** ur self again gorilla your mother is tired

Best Answer

no pressure but....if i dont get seriously laid tonight im gonna complain to the agency

Best Answer

SOMETHIN SENSIBLE, ********!

Best Answer

get in the van, no screaming, and put the ****** chains on, and no one gets hurt

Best Answer

How about somethin that will actually work u *****!

Best Answer

ok seriously......im gonna go to use the restroom... i will be 2minutes and 45 seconds, pleeeeenty of time for you to find the number of the girl who agreed to go out with me..aaaahhhh best one yet

Best Answer

idk, but you should probably talk about her, and yourself equally.

Best Answer

FINALY A SENSIBLE ONE

Best Answer