QueenIzabella QueenIzabella 56-60 19 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Community

Look them square in the eye, smile and say, "You say that like it's a bad thing."

Best Answer

well if you are i could use a good laugh so let me hear it? :)

Best Answer

No. Thank them for their comments and keep smiling.

Best Answer

By a little girl...nah. Take it as a compliment, usually teenagers don't give us credit for being the "most" anything! Haha.

Best Answer

Depends who said it. Like.y was some jackass not even worth making the effort to ignore. You're a sweetie as far as I know.

Best Answer

TY!

Best Answer

My pleasure. I know a few women on here who would kick his butt even more than you know doubt have lol

Best Answer

Actually, it all had to do with a rather "rude" response of mine to a q here on EP , a teenage girl had asked for boys to message her if they were interested in getting married, I called her request "idiotic." I did apologize later, tho.

Best Answer

YOU were the jackass? Shocking.....

Best Answer

Well obviously it was an attempt at a slur. and because you are unsure as to weather it's insulting to you, i assume the person accusing is insensitive, and you value yourself more than them indicating you either think you are prettier than the person that hates your guts. Or it is guy that has made the astute observation you actually are a *****.

Best Answer

Actually, I kind of had it coming, I guess, I called someone's question "idiotic," so that was pretty rude of me.

Best Answer

If it was a feat of observational fact then you probably were correct based on the idiotic response you got.

Best Answer

Actually, it was more the idea behind the q, than the q itself ... Still, I've done plenty of "idiotic" things in my own life, so I'm in no position to "judge"! Anyway, I did apologize to the asker.

Best Answer

Depends. Do you normally respect the person that said it? If so, then yes. If no, then fkuc 'em.

Best Answer

I called someone's question "idiotic," so perhaps I kind of had it coming.

Best Answer

I'd feel honored.

I would also demand a sash and crown.

Best Answer

Yes, otherwise you'll be risking to lose the title.

Best Answer

Gift em an automatic blood pressure monitor.

Best Answer

Hand them a bar of soap on a rope and tell them to hang themselves.

Best Answer