Just done a google search, turns out it's nearer to 30 miles, so that shouldn't cost her as much.
Zebzz Zebzz 51-55, M 19 Answers Jun 15, 2012

Probably the point where you are ready to break it off.

Best Answer

Ouch!..Lets hope that never happens.

Best Answer

You should never ask her for money. If you choose to go see her then suck it up and pay for the gas yourself.

Best Answer

I like the sound of the sucking bit but petrol is nearly £7 a gallon and my car only does 20mpg.

Best Answer

Then find someone closer

Best Answer

relationships are about equality, if she comes see you as often then dont ask. If she never comes see you, tell her that you will appreciate any contribution towards gas. If she refuses 7bucks every week or two to see you then well...find a better gal :D

Best Answer

The bi tch should have offered you stupid Fc kr

Best Answer

If the bi tch plays her cards right and coughs up the dosh she could be having me sooner than she thinks.

Best Answer

If she's not worth the gas then stop seeing her.<br />
But NEVER NEVER NEVER ask her for petrol money.

Best Answer

But it's nearly £7 a gallon it's going to cost me £28 there and back with no promise of a shag as yet.

Best Answer

As I said, if she's not worth that money to you then stop seeing her.

Best Answer

why not? He is not begging for money and he is not a millionaire. You cant ask only one person to make sacrifices in a relationship. It turns it into a burden. If she likes him enough, she will be happy to travel to him or help him with gas money.
Chivalry is good but there must be some equality and common sense to it too?

Best Answer

If he feels that he is the only one making sacrifices for their relationship, then sure you have a point. And if that is true then maybe he should not be in this relationship. But that was not his question. Just don't ask her for money. It would be fine if you asked her to come visit you sometimes instead of you always going there, if that is the case, but just don't ask her for gas money. That's rude. If she wants to offer it, that's another thing. But I still wouldn't accept it. The thing is, you choose to go there to see her. If she is important to you then you would not mind spending the gas money to get there. I understand that you are not a millionaire, but if it is important for you to go there to see her, then maybe cut down in some other areas if you need to.
But, honestly, if you're even asking this question (which, based on the answers you are giving people, seems like a joke anyway) then you probably don't like her that much. So ask her. But if you like her, then don't ask her.

Best Answer

I met her today and without question she handed me £10 for fuel, I daren't ask for anymore at this stage.

Best Answer

Anywhere outside of the M25.<br />
You don't wanna travel too far just on a promise.

Best Answer

I've just found out she's got a car, so problem solved.

Best Answer

please please tell me you are joking!!!

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

Any time after your 200th birthday.

Best Answer

We wont be using petrol then. :-)

Best Answer

My point exactly. :)

Best Answer

Are you from Yorkshire? :-P

Best Answer

I might be ;p

Best Answer

I thought so LOL. Im allowed to say that, my mum is :-P

Best Answer

Does she live any closer than 40miles away. She could save me a fortune?

Best Answer

LMAO depends where you are doesnt it :-P

Best Answer

There's probably a few other requirements too, like if she's available and if she's a munter....No offense like!

Best Answer

Erm no to both LOL, sorry :-)

Best Answer

Joking aside, I've never seen such public outcry from all the Americans, can they not see it's a f**king joke? lmao!

Best Answer

Yeah lol no sense of humour some peeps!

Best Answer

Before she realizes your dirt poor and her conceptions of you go up in smoke!

Best Answer

I'll text her now!

Best Answer

never. Split your time with her between each location. Each be responsible for your own fuel. You're seeing each other because you choose to , correct?

Best Answer

I wonder how many women who said or think never also fight for "equal rights". We want to be treated as equals but we dont want to ever pay for the dinner. Shame on us :)

Best Answer

Pay for Dinner?? bollocks to that, they should cooking it anyway.

Best Answer

wow. smart one

Best Answer

Women and men will be equal, when men are pregnant for 9 months, suffer intoxication and give birth a baby, as women do. God created man as breadwinner and the woman as homemakers. It is shame on men who ask money from women. Then men have to be ready to pay a woman which will give birth of their offsprings that will have their surname.

Best Answer

money? how's that even part of the equation??? I'm sure she'd like to visit you too. No? then move on.

Best Answer

She offered to drive over to me YES. By the way ...It was a joke!!

Best Answer