would it be completely immoral of me to cut them both off from my life... (I seriously have no interest in being friends with them anymore and they have shown no consideration towards me either) ?
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 8 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Oh dear. Life is so full of incredibly demanding dilemmas isn't it. How about you just fark off instead and forget they existed?

Best Answer

....your avoid the point of my question which is... should I completely cut them off or not!

Best Answer

they're not friends...cut the ties but if you see them in general life..be polite, after all you guys did live together.

Best Answer

if you don't cut them off, what do you think you should do instead? if cutting them off is one alternative, what do you consider the other alternatives to be? i'm curious about what you are thinking.

Best Answer

.....not cutting them off... why?

Best Answer

"would it be completely immoral of me to cut them both off from my life"...and you are also looking at other options?

Best Answer

Give them a jocklock wedgie and tie there hands behind there back and leave them

Best Answer

Yeah you can... Why not move in here. My housemate would love ya. And I would not mind either.

Best Answer

Cut them both off...People who are lacking in the true qualities of friendship are no great loss...Take my XGF for example...Silent Treatment and all....with no clue why.

She is definitely off the list...No respect or consideration--No future.

Best Answer

.....very good point!

Best Answer

Hell no...cut them out.

Best Answer

You don't need to be the first one to say hello, just.. if they are polite, be polite.

Best Answer

Yup. But don't forget you are wayyyy over their level, so don't forget your manners. Coz they got nothing to loose , you got your reputation.

Best Answer

.....obviously i'll always act civil if i see them again but i really want them out of my life for good.

Best Answer

Some things are not in our hands :( we gotta accept it too.

Best Answer