That's bullsh!t..... My mum used to drink all the time with me and I'm very clevver................
midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 9 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

I'm afraid that any woman stupid enough to drink alcohol and endanger her child will probably pass down some pretty poor genetics for intelligence as well.

So the baby gets it both ways.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Just think how much more brilliant you would've been.

Best Answer

this is old news :P in my city they had posters everywhere warning people about FAS......

Best Answer

spraying your lawn with pesticides while you are pregnant also endangers your child. In severe cases, such as farm worker exposure you child could be born with no limbs. Lots of things endanger children. Living near a freeway or airport....near a paper mill.... it is called having a teratoligic effect I think and isn't talked about much in the media because that would threaten the corporate totalitarian state we live in

Best Answer

The idea that a glass occasionally really has an effect hasn't been established. But excessive drinking during certain times has been proven detrimental.

Best Answer

This isn't news. This has been known for decades.

Best Answer

Thats nice.

Best Answer