cutieasiany cutieasiany 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Follow your heart...

Best Answer

That sounds like a good idea.

Best Answer

i say no why bother it wont do you any good besides getting it off your chest he is leaving so just let him go

Best Answer

Yeah, sad truth huh?

Best Answer

If you have to or you just can't live with yourself sure, tell him. But if he is moving, why tell him now? Had you told him sooner, might he have stayed? If you tell him now would he think he's making a mistake? Would he try to cancel them move? What do you hope to achieve by telling him now? Think about him too please.

Best Answer

I do think about him. Which is why I'm asking this question. I'm unsure of what to do. I do really like him.

Best Answer

I do think about him...A lot and I think about whether or not my words would do anything.

Best Answer

Then talk to him. Living with a 'what if' is annoying as hell. :) Now if he says he likes you too, would you be wiling to move with him eventually?

Best Answer

It depends...if it's within his control to stay if he were interested back, if not then why bother telling him if he can't be with you if he chooses to.

Best Answer

Yeah it's pretty much is in his control, but I don't want to hold him back from doing something he wants to do.

Best Answer

Yes tell him you had interest in him and would like to keep in touch.I wish I had done that when I was 19,20 or even younger.

Best Answer

I hope so, I want to always to be able to talk to him.

Best Answer

Then make it happen,get his email addy or his cell #.Don't be chicken just get it before he moves.

Best Answer

Sure will!

Best Answer

Yes. Write him a letter.

Best Answer

Love it, Love letters!

Best Answer

tell him you think he's sexy and you wanna knock boots before he leaves you forever and get pregnant so you have to deal with him for the rest of your life

Best Answer

Haha glad you had some input but that's not the way I want to go.

Best Answer

good the pregnant part was a bad idea but you should let him know how you really feel

Best Answer

Yeah haha.

Best Answer