i lost my innocence of days begone...i'v lost my confidence..completely..so concious of myself that i don't even walk out of my classroom in recess..wondering where my bubbly nature go..feel so sorry for you..:(..but don't worry it'l be back soon before you even notice..:)

Best Answer

My sex drive.

Best Answer

oh wow that sucks :(

Best Answer

Tell me about it.

Best Answer

Don't worry it'll be back by next month, I am sure of it.

Best Answer

No I want it now

Best Answer

I'm not sure you realize it, but I don't think you lost it. Maybe it was just a hiccup.

Best Answer

No I had it ever since I was born! Everyone in primary school never dared to plss me off.

Best Answer

Maybe you realised you don't want to be that girl anymore.

Best Answer

Then why do I miss it and want it back?

Best Answer

You're young still, don't give up hope. You'll find it again. I believe in you!

Best Answer

omg you're so right I can do this.

Best Answer

I know you can!

Best Answer

Don't sh*t yourself

Best Answer

You're getting better already.

Best Answer

OMG NO. It feels awkward. It used to feel good, empowering. I'm not a bad person haha, I WAS just sarcastic, and seemed like I didn't really care.

Best Answer

You just hit a slump is all. It'll pass. It always does for the true, natural **** disturber. Don't give up because you'll only sink into a deep, dark depression that will take years to overcome. Take it slow and pick the easy targets for a while. It's not as much fun as the more challenging ones, but after a while you'll be back on the right track.

Best Answer

I don't even know what a "bltch touch" is?

Best Answer

I was like feared on here. No joke, I used to embarrass people and make them feel like cr@p. Answer with witty, bltchiness, now I've just lost it, I don't get it.

Best Answer

:) Someone has been praying for you.... maybe.

Best Answer

you?

Best Answer

Well i wish i could say yes. But i never really knew you where like that. I must have never crossed you. Or made you angry. Someone seemed to genuinely care for you thats for sure.

Best Answer

hmm :)

Best Answer

My virginity.

Best Answer