let me...I'll take care of you...What do you think?
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 6 Answers Jun 11, 2012

I would like nothing more that to take care of you, to love you and cherish you, to help you find that special connection with someone that cares for you, and welcome your reciprocation of that feeling. I want to dance in the moonlight, to love you under the stars, to find a quiet glade in the cool forest and make love to you with the song of nature around us, whispering of our love. All this I want with you and more.

Best Answer

I am just noticing this now on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:53 pm. You do take such great care of me, love of mine. You cherish me so very much that you leave me speechless at time. I am so blessed that you found me and that you persisted in capturing my heart. I love everything about your sweet, tender, funny, loving, strong, intelligent self. Including your soul. You love me anywhere, anytime, in any manner you desire. I want all you offer and more, and I shall give you all this and more as well. You are my Forever man. And I am your Forever woman. I cannot wait to be with you always in our home filled with love. Love you...xoxoxooo

Best Answer

Drake riannah take care ... I think I'm tired of hearing this lol what do you think ? *sings song*I know you've been hurt by someone else I can tell by the way you carry yourself if you let me here's what I'll do I'll take care of you (:

Best Answer

I never grow tired of hearing this love song. And the imagery is amazing. Love the lyrics.

Best Answer

sounds familiar.....

Best Answer

Keep thinking, wolfie....

Best Answer

ha thats it

Best Answer

Yes. Exactly. I loved this video especially the imagery. So exquisite. So too are the lyrics. And the beat is catchy!

Best Answer

That is so nice and sweet of you to think like that!! The other person should be the most lucky to get someone like you!! You will keep it up!!

Best Answer

You changed your answer. Good. Because it was unpleasant. And you needn't be that way to anyone least of all me. Thank you for that. He would be, yes.

Best Answer

Sounds like a very generous offer from a very generous lady, Cyn. And I know you'd never renege on the promise. :)

Best Answer

Hi, honey! (It is a song. Hoping someone will finish it. Most will think it is a propostion. LOL!)

Best Answer

I don't know the song or I would've. lol

Best Answer

It is by Drake, a Canadian rapper, and Rihanna. Watch the video. It is very provocative, but tasteful. One of my favourites. Watch it and hear it and tell me what you think....

Best Answer

So who's taking care of u?

Best Answer

How considerate of you. I am solitary. What would you say? *soft smile*

Best Answer

I would say yes to b someone there for u when u needed me :)

Best Answer