IProbablyTasteLikeDamage IProbablyTasteLikeDamage 18-21, F 20 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

If having no self respect is okay with you then who am I to say it's wrong .

Best Answer

Get a gotdamn job.

Best Answer

i have a job. and i'm a student. i've had at least one job since i was 14.

Best Answer

Your life. All youre going to get are ugly, demanding men who degrade you for $$ but hey, you like it, I love it..

Best Answer

I think it's short-sighted. It's possible to have an adult relationship of equal partners where you take turns "spoiling" each other. On the other hand, being a "sugar baby" means you're their purchase, and trust me, they'll generally make sure you earn every penny they spend.

Best Answer

Those who marry just for money earn every penny.

Best Answer

It certainly isn't wrong to not want to struggle to get by.

Best Answer

Well, for one thing, sugar tastes sweet, and you ProbablyTasteLikeDamage ....but I'd be happy to take a little nibble and find out.....did I tell you how extremely rich and generous I am ;)

Best Answer

you kind of creep me out.

Best Answer

Sorry, it's not intended

Best Answer

eh it happens. have a good day.

Best Answer

All this knowledge and technology and the struggles of women everywhere for equality...and this is your aspiration? Well done, you make us proud.

Best Answer

Okay, way to be dramatic. It's not like I want to have sex for money. I don't even want to have sex. I just want to have a relationship with a man who spoils me. I've never experienced that before. Pipe the **** down.

Best Answer

send me a photo and ill tell u billtucker55@gmail.com

Best Answer

Being a sugar baby is more about prostitution

than being spoiled, so depends on how you

feel about selling yourself.

Best Answer

wow, you don't know anything.

Best Answer

Actually I do.

Best Answer

Obviously, you do not. I have a friend who's never even hugged a "sugar daddy", but she calls herself a sugar baby. sometimes all they want is someone to spend time with. a friend who is female who they happen to spoil rotten. you, my friend, are judgemental.

Best Answer

Could you handle that after seeing others being given everything for nothing and you never had it

Best Answer

So you wanting a sugar daddy.

Best Answer

No. As long as you are giving it up, and not tattling to his wife you should be alright.

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong. Try it and see if you like it.

Best Answer

I think most people wouldn't mind being a sugar baby. It's not wrong, just unrealistic.

Best Answer