veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 5 Answers Jun 6, 2011

Yes you meet new people but the quality of the people you meet is pretty low. And yes, they are expensive as hell.

Best Answer

i have never been to a club . i would love to go to a jazz club because it is more mellow

Best Answer

It depends what type of person you are. If you are introverted it might end up a disaster because it's loud and there are a lot of people touching you especially if it is pact so avoid it if you hate crowds. If you are a people person and you like to dance a lot and have fun than it is for you. Also don't restrict yourself to one club unless there are dress codes involved because some clubs have better drinks and better music than others and some clubs are better to go to to for drinking (and socializing ) and others better for just dancing (good music and loud). I might also advise that if you are uncomfortable with dancing completely sober to drink a little before getting there because a lot of the drinks are unnecessarily expensive. In my days where I went more often I could spent between 25-95$ dollars in drinks because my friends like to buy rounds of shots. Also if you get any weirdos don't be shy to tell them off because they won't get the message if your don't and also in some cases the bouncers are your best friend.

Best Answer

Lol yeah you meet new people. Any guy who would grind on a girl he doesn't even know is an INSANE WEIRDO. That's the kind of people you meet at the club.<br />
Don't go to the club to meet people. Go to have fun with your friends. It's expensive, but they gave me the wrong change and I ended up making a profit (teehee)

Best Answer

Usually expensive, if not..usually kinda lame. Noisy, bit dirty...but fun can be had if you're with some good friends. :)

Best Answer