I've never been able to physicaly cry when I'm sad and I want to know why. I cry when I laugh too much or when I force cry but never 'cause I'm sad. Not at funerals, or when my best friend had to go to a boarding scool out of town, or anytime as far as I can remember.
kyladestiny98 kyladestiny98 13-15, F 14 Answers Feb 8, 2012

it doesn't work for some people. different things work for some people. some people automatically laugh when sad. some people don't cry, but just shut off, some people just go quiet, or talk, or write or sleep or heaps of other stuff. not everyone feels better to do that.

Best Answer

I rarely ever cry. I'm not sure why... Even in situations where people would typically cry I can't.<br />
I remember being a little kid and not crying even when I felt like I wanted to. I think I just trained myself to not do such a thing; I will cry when I'm terribly heart broken or at a funeral, but even that's not a lot.<br />
I'm a very compassionate person, so me not crying to things might seem strange to some people.<br />
But there's certainly nothing wrong with you not crying about things. Everyone is wired differently and there's nothing to feel bad about. :) I used to think I was weird for not crying much, thinking my tear-ducts were like cement, but then I accepted that I was one of the many people in the world who can control my emotions/tears and won't get upset in public (not even when I'm alone.)

Best Answer

I never cried either not sense i was born no matter what hapens to me what goes on and i feel likecrying i cant

Best Answer

I Cry All the time if i didn't i'd go insane,keeping my emotions bottled up is bad for me,i can't comment on anyone else,but i think crying is very important,as for funerals it depends how much person meant to me.

Best Answer

Well I cry for EVERYTHING! Equally strange..... At talent shows, I cry if other people's children do well..... I'm such a freak......

Best Answer

You are a robot... no, irobot!

Best Answer

Because that is just the way you are. Not everyone is emotionally attached to all situations. I didn't cry at funerals either. While other things will make me tear at the drop of a pin.

Best Answer

Maybe you cried when you were younger and felt sad, but found there was no comfort to be had, so tend to repress your feelings these days when you feel sad in order to protect yourself from further hurt? Just a guess, there will be other reasons it could be too.

Best Answer

Take a nap

Best Answer

I was told as a child, that if I wanted to cry, I would be given something to cry about. I hardly ever cry, if I do it is for someone else, or even seeing a sad movie.

Best Answer

Restasis?

Best Answer