it doesn't work for some people. different things work for some people. some people automatically laugh when sad. some people don't cry, but just shut off, some people just go quiet, or talk, or write or sleep or heaps of other stuff. not everyone feels better to do that.

Best Answer

I never cried either not sense i was born no matter what hapens to me what goes on and i feel likecrying i cant

Best Answer

I Cry All the time if i didn't i'd go insane,keeping my emotions bottled up is bad for me,i can't comment on anyone else,but i think crying is very important,as for funerals it depends how much person meant to me.

Best Answer

Well I cry for EVERYTHING! Equally strange..... At talent shows, I cry if other people's children do well..... I'm such a freak......

Best Answer

You are a robot... no, irobot!

Best Answer

Because that is just the way you are. Not everyone is emotionally attached to all situations. I didn't cry at funerals either. While other things will make me tear at the drop of a pin.

Best Answer

Maybe you cried when you were younger and felt sad, but found there was no comfort to be had, so tend to repress your feelings these days when you feel sad in order to protect yourself from further hurt? Just a guess, there will be other reasons it could be too.

Best Answer

Take a nap

Best Answer

I was told as a child, that if I wanted to cry, I would be given something to cry about. I hardly ever cry, if I do it is for someone else, or even seeing a sad movie.

Best Answer

Restasis?

Best Answer