do guys find girls without make up gross? maybe its why i never had a serious BF? i just dont see the point, to me, i'd rather be honest about who i am up front, even my looks. plus i hate spending time in front of the mirror
MNM14 MNM14 31-35, F 11 Answers Jan 6 in Embarrassing & Funny

Its bad that you ask such an innocuous question and ask if its bad

Best Answer

yes it is pretty bad, meaning i have felt pressure from society to wear make up as a female....

Best Answer

Have you/ Who was the pressure from?

Best Answer

I don't wear it. I take great care of my skin and I don't feel at any disadvantage for not wearing make-up. I know many women baulk at the notion of going without make-up but many other women don't wish to wear it and that's fine too. x x x

Best Answer

sadly i still get acne sometimes but not as bad as i used to

Best Answer

We all get breakouts. With my skin, I find I'm less prone to them for not wearing make-up and a lot of make-up cleansers can ***** your skin of natural oils which can cause even more breakouts. If you feel comfortable without make-up then embrace it and feel lucky because - while lots of girls wear it and do it beautifully - I think a lot of women would like to be free of the chains of having to apply it and remove it each day, it's a lot of work!!

Best Answer

wearing make up or not is up to the individual. If you feel comfortable within your own skin then that's all that matters. Guys will come to you when they see you have inner confidence and a great personality. Plus beauty is subjective :)

Best Answer

I dont think its bad, just pressure from work and school makes you feel unordinary for not putting it on since every girl surrounding u is wearing it, unfair but hey, people judge

Best Answer

Neither have I. I don't like make up on myself or my girl.

Best Answer

No it is not bad if that is what you like stay with it

Best Answer

It's not bad to not wear it just like it's not bad to wear it. It's a preference.

Best Answer

seen some pretty women who did not wear make up. If that's your choice I see nothing wrong with it. Have seen many amish and many are very pretty.

Best Answer

nope is not bad. people r different like different. to me ur unique cause u seem to be the only girl i know who wear no makeup.

Best Answer

NO!! No woman should wear make up!

Best Answer

Really? wow it makes me feel better, i thought all guys liked that in a woman. thanks!

Best Answer

Personally I hate it! I think women are beautiful enough without having to slap on war paint.

Best Answer