The only thing is when i login on my email it gives me certain headlines and its pi*****ing me off. My brother came round the other day and i said if you want to watch the TV its ok but don't put the news on.
jonnyboy55 jonnyboy55 46-50, M 19 Answers Aug 27, 2011

You've never known anything, you cunting puke, you've always been ignorant as a hammer.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Try an enema.

Best Answer

You aren't alone. For years I stayed away from newspapers and the nightly broadcast news for my own mental health. Some may see it as avoiding reality, I saw it as a vacation. About a year ago I began to pay more attention to current events, meaning, I guess, that the vacation is over. So tune out if you feel the need, and enjoy a little peace and quiet.

Best Answer

No. I like to keep up with what's going on in the world.

Best Answer

I watch it everyday and I still don't know anything.

Best Answer

actually you can watch and know nothing also.

Best Answer

I prefer NOT to be informed about people killing their kids or some foreigner blowing the *** off another person in a train bombing. Please....I have enough going on in my life then to subject my soul/spirit to a means to an end through that negativity. Besides if it's really important someone on EP will let us know so no biggie.

Best Answer

No I prefer to be informed.

Best Answer

I'm not going to answer your question and for that I apologize, but I am FASCINATED by this admission. Why do you "not want to know"? Are you afraid? Apathetic? What is it?

Best Answer

I'm too sensitive for the news. And it bugs me that it's so sensationalized. I never really know what to believe.

Best Answer

I have not watch the news for 4 years :) Maybe I bit more. I just google whatever I want to know.

Best Answer

my point was i don't want to know

Best Answer

I know, is the same reason I dont watch them :) I said google, because I need to know about this Hurricane coming over to my area. Thats what i meant.

Best Answer

I don't watch it, just read it online, that way I pick out the bits I want to know about.

Best Answer

Same here. It's always just more of the same. I used to always keep up with current events, just so I could debate intelligently with all of the mad dog Republicans. I've just about stopped caring. ***'em all.

Best Answer

Yes, my only exception is at work when the doc turns on the news and starts growling.

Best Answer