They still always manage to get the last word. Has EP staff changed the system to give them one last comeback? (Somehow I end up feeling less satisfied. Immature, yes, I know...)
crotus crotus 51-55, M 2 Answers Apr 13 in Community

Ignore them completely. There is no up side in responding to someone who has no sense of dignity or shame.

Best Answer

Totally agreed -- that's the best way to look at it

Best Answer

I block as soon as I see a ridiculous question. If I do get drawn in by a troll and I need an exchange or two to figure that out, I block them rather than try and race them to the bottom in the comment area. It's like trying to reason with a dining room table.

Best Answer

they respond fast so you could see the comment

Best Answer

THAT fast???? I really thought I was very quick on the draw. Maybe I was wrong...

Best Answer

well if you think about it, it also depends on internet speed but if they're on the same page while you're blocking them, its faster to respond and press "post" so most likely depending on speed, you both block and respond at the same time

Best Answer

Could've sworn he found a way to insult me some time later... But maybe you're right, I'll have to try what you recommend

Best Answer