lonelyann14 lonelyann14 26-30, F 8 Answers Apr 9 in Community

Naturally, quit

Best Answer

Quit!

Best Answer

Any other prospects? Even remote prospects? If you absolutely hate your job, maybe your bosses will notice, and you will probably be fired. Maybe some unemployment tidings to keep you going until you get something better. Just a thought.

Best Answer

idk really. you know like when you see a shirt or dress on display at a store and you think it'll look good on you so you try it on but then you regret putting it on when you see yourself in the mirror coz it doesn't look good on you after all it's not gonna work for you. that pretty much is what it's like with my new job

Best Answer

I have nothing else. I guess ill just have to try my luck elsewhere

Best Answer

I wish you the best of luck. I've worked some crappy jobs that I truly despised. It's awful :(

Best Answer

As soon as you have another job.. Its always easier to get a job when you already have one

Best Answer

yeah but like i said I can't stand it anymore. I feel sick with dread everytime i come in for work. I can't make it another day i just can't !

Best Answer

Then hurry up and start applying. It really does make a big difference to your chances of getting that next job.

Best Answer

I would look for other jobs, but try to stay in work while you do for money and it looks better on your cv then bumming about

Best Answer

thanks i appreciate it

Best Answer

only you can decide that

Best Answer