ProjectMika ProjectMika 36-40, F 11 Answers Apr 11, 2012

Hecky no, go to school PT at night or take an online course to get your degree.

Best Answer

Hell no! Study part time or something instead, but don't quit your job and sell your house. Or try to get a scholarship at least. Im kinda in the same predicament but in psychology and counselling. just got declined for a full scholarship but i'm gonna keep on trying for next year.

Best Answer

Don't quit your job, don't sell your house, but go for your Ph.D in Education

Best Answer

So you have the ability to reach minds and educate people? GREAT!

I am troubled by your revelation to this though.... quit the job and go back to school?

My sister has a Masters from Notre Dame in Education and it means nothing more than a salary grade.. Teaching is a rare gift and not enhanced by the "lamb skin" on the wall..

If you are good at it and people know it, the money will follow you in time. To enhance your grade, do it part time over a few years. By the time you get the PhD you will have a valuable resume of work experience and references to then jump up in the monetary reward side..

Best Answer

Good insight. Thank you

Best Answer

Some time we have in prejuidice so evaluate yourself again

Best Answer

What kind of job do you have?

Best Answer

I'm a teacher

Best Answer

oh well, if it makes you happy then go for it :) would the salary be worth the tuition debt?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

not untilotherssay your a really good teacher

Best Answer

they do

Best Answer

remember my friend those who can do those who cant teach ps im from a family of teachers fotunately not one myself

Best Answer

Giving advise here doesn't make you a good teacher...no just kidding

Best Answer