Sex chat forum. please Join this new forum. *********** is most welcome. No blocking problem. www.eroticplace.cu.cc

Best Answer

Probably not.....just kidding....if you have ruined them all in the past, then you know why and how you ruined them, so dont make the same mistakes in the future relationships you have. There is always hope.

Best Answer

yes, at least youve had relationships to ruin, ive never gotten that far

Best Answer

Yeah.. But i would spend some time doing a bit of soul searching, try and find out what it is down in your core that is leading you to relationship disasters. You might not be getting many more opportunities to get this right...

Best Answer

If you think 'that's just who I am, I can't change' then there's not much hope. If you think, 'ok, what did I learn from that? How can I change?' then there's lots of hope.

Best Answer

Perhaps

Best Answer

might b add me

Best Answer

Yes. If you find out why you ruined your last relationships and work on that before you enter any more relationships, there's hope.

Best Answer