and that my friend , is the ugly truth . -mike chadway peace .
DirtyM1ke DirtyM1ke 16-17, M 21 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

cause us women we have hearts but you dudes have to have someone who is as hot as a freken pepper <br />
-and that is the ugly truth<br />
cat lover<br />
peace

Best Answer

this should be the best answer!!

Best Answer

lol thnz

Best Answer

Because guys judge more on looks while woman value personality more.

Best Answer

most guys*
i for once would love a girl that is plump rather than a girl that is as thin as a twig. and i think that when a girl is super thin, i think it is repulsive

Best Answer

I've seen lots of good looking guys with overweight women

Best Answer

I think because women are more open minded in dating someone they really like, even if that person is overweight, bald or not necessarily very attractive. Where as physical attractiveness seems higher up on men's list and often will prevent them from dating someone they otherwise like.

Best Answer

Because hardly any men like big women. I'm a fat girl, I would know. It sucks :(

Best Answer

yup and the ones that do- usually use them

Best Answer

Those hot women may be more attracted to fat guys than they are with skinny guys. Plus, those hot women may feel more loved, appreciated, and respected by the fat guys too. Some hot guys are the same as hot women are. But, gender really does not matter. Some people are more concerned about looks/appearance than they are with personality, spirit, character and vice versa.

Best Answer

True. Ive made unfortunate superficial choices with men... and probably keep making them until the universe intervenes.

Best Answer

because looks are THE most important thing to guys- I have seen guys go out with girls they had absolutely NOTHING in common with, yet they had an overweight friend who they had everything in common with and the thought never even crossed their mind to ask HER out.

Best Answer

Been there, but there is hope for us yet :-)

Best Answer

Typical Human, don't give up or be down on yourself! While it does seem that men are more stigmatized socially for dating "unattractive" females, the truth is that men are drawn to confidence, which is something that many larger girls lack. I'm a big girl, but I've never let that hold me back from enjoying any aspect of my life, and I've had my fair share of hotties. So just get out there and enjoy your life, and you'll have one snagged before you know it! =)

Best Answer

I actually saw a REALLY hot guy yesterday at the grocery store with a rather large and plain-faced girl. They were definitely bf/gf because of how they were walking together. It made me kind of hopeful. lol

Best Answer

i have and he said it was the best relationship he had..he was hot , and he said she was as wide as a refrigerator..so that gives you a pretty good picture

Best Answer

yeah why the f is that? i have never seen a fat ***** with a hot guy but i have seen a hot woman with a fat guy. wtf is up with that. i'm fat and ugly and i can never get the hot guys to have sex with me.

Best Answer

i can get thin cute guys to **** me but not the really hot ones.

Best Answer

a not so wise man once told me "fat girls are like mopeds, they are fun to ride , but you don't want your friends to see you on one"

Best Answer

True, but I have seen guys date and marry women with disabilities but have never seen a woman marry a disabled man.

So by this logic guys will put up with anything except being fat and women will put with fat because fat can still make money!

Best Answer

Men are more visual than women

Best Answer

I had an extremely hot boy friend in high school . He was an amazing kisser

Best Answer

Because hot women Will also date the rich and powerful the very rare will date a guy who makes them laugh or they just like big guys men are mostly visually stimulated so if we have a choice hot women. But always exceptions I have a friend tall blonde blue eyes working out since we were kids and good job his wife in my opinion big girl and ugly as sin so go figure

Best Answer