twilghtbabe1998 twilghtbabe1998 13-15, F 23 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Parenting & Family

If you want harsh truth, you're not doing it right.<br />
For what it's worth, I'm glad you're not.

Best Answer

It means you need to get help. Not for dying, but to get your life so that you do not want to kill yourself. And you need it asap. Go and see the school counsellor, your Gp or any other professional tomorrow. Make it your highest priority. Please do not try to kill yourself again.

Best Answer

It means you didnt pick the rigt weapon. It also means that you were just begging for help. Ive convinced a few friends not to kill themselves by asking them to kill me first because living without their friendship would make me feel dead anyway. You need to surround yourself with only those who truly care about you. Im praying for you to see the good in life. God bless you

Best Answer

it means that you've got another chance at life. maybe you could even look at it as a new beginning. you need to talk to a doctor first thing tomorrow. get him to fix you up so you stop having these suicidal urges.

Best Answer

neither,,, 1/2 assed suicide is a cry for help,, out of sheer desperation. Those who truly wanna ck out have np figuring out how to get it right. If I you,, I'd seek pro help asap,,, ya don't have to leave us just to be rid of the drama of having to deal w/us.

Best Answer

Regardless the fact you haven't been doing it right, you shouldn't be trying anyways. Leave it till you're like very very very old and suffer from a disease which might kill you and causes you pain.<br />
Seriously, psychological pain can be deadly and its not even real half the time.

Best Answer

It may mean that on a subconscious level, you don't really wish to die. Suicide attempts are often a sign that there are serious issues going on with you that need to be addressed, you may need a lot of professional help to work through them.

Best Answer

ummmmm

Best Answer

it means you shouldn't bother trying a third time. Figure out what pushed you to that point and try to fix it.

Best Answer

Both, and thankfully you suck at the suicide thing.

Best Answer

I'm trying really hard to take that as an commplement :)

Best Answer

Made me laugh at least :P

Best Answer

It is lol. And with your reply you made me laugh!
You couldn't have done that if you had succeeded :)

Best Answer

any one can tell you are NOT doing it right if you are still alive

Best Answer

so stop the **** and get on with your life

Best Answer

It means you are very sad, and need someone to help you find out how to deal with it. And that you are not meant to die.

Best Answer

:..:.

Best Answer

It means you need to try harder next time

Best Answer

It means you are not meant to try again. If you were meant to be dead by your own hand, you would not be alive now.<br />
If you message me (add me first because of your age) I will be more specific.

Best Answer

You are meant to be a burden on this Earth.

Best Answer