I tried to do it twice but I wasn't brave enough. People tell me I'm skinny but I look in hte mirror and see that I could take off a few. I don't think I have a problem. I was going to do it until I read that it isn't healthy at all so then i changed my mind.
emkaraswafford emkaraswafford 70+, T 18 Answers Feb 27, 2012

I puke, not because I want to, but because my body has decided it doesn't like certain foods on certain days..and it's never the same! Believe me, it doesn't work for weight loss. I'm still fat...I have been since I was 8 and most likely will never be thin. Be happy with who you are. Stay healthy for you, but don't puke..that's not healthy and it's nasty.

Best Answer

YA THINK????

Best Answer

Might as well just starve urself its the same thing. Try eating well and a bit of exercise. Alot healthier and the results last longer, also it wont rot ur teeth which is really not a good look no matter how skinny u r.

Best Answer

Don't start that bad habit. It will severly mess up your esophagus and your teeth.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes, it's called purging, and it does all kinds of internal damage if you keep doing it.

Best Answer

I just wanted to skim a few. read my description

Best Answer

and my neice said the same thing till she got help..now she is all better

Best Answer

If you think that's okay,

Best Answer