SnowVixen SnowVixen 22-25, F 4 Answers Oct 14, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

I was in my car at a haunted trail and I had my pants off and shirt. Just wearing my bra and panties. I was using my vibrator and playing with my nipples. I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on around me. Next thing I now I happen to hear someone at my drivers side of my car. I was worried it was a woman and gonna wind up offending her. But instead it was a guy. He was standing there watching me **********. He realized I noticed him so he started talking to me. I asked him if he wanted to help. So he leaned in and started massaging my breasts and moving my vibrator. Getting me off. He made me *** 2 times. Mmmmm. I stroked his **** while he leaned in. He came on the side of my car. I had to clean it off later after he left. Lol.

Best Answer

Grandmother caught me mastebating when I was 12..I had to talk to the preacher and my youth minister about it an hour later...

Best Answer

Haha omg wow

Best Answer

Yea it was pretty bad

:(

Best Answer

I bet not.:(

Best Answer

My mother is extremely religious too. I feel your pain.

Best Answer