Hint: It was a secret mission.
Manwithabigsmile Manwithabigsmile 56-60, M 5 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Hobbies

He was on a secret mission which was not revealed for many years. Basically he was flying a bomber turned into a bomb. It was to be remotely controlled once the 2 pilots armed it and parachuted out. Unfortunately it exploded before he and the other pilot parachuted out. While there may have been many reasons it was kept secret, the fact is it was on a bombing run after every test flight of this system had failed. Perhaps the fact that there no reason to think it would succeed after all the previous failures may have had some part in the cover up of what happened.

Best Answer

I know it was called Aphrodite Mission, but I really do not understand what I read about it. I just know the plane blew up before they could bail out.

Best Answer

His mission at the current time was to not accept the current mission. Well.... let me say this did not go over so well as you may imagine.

Best Answer