Just a FUE facts, EVERY YEAR 40,000 people are killed on American streets by cars. And that number is rising...<br />
1) The more people the bigger the numbers will be. If you have 10,000 people in a town and 1 gets shot, and then you have 100,000 in that town, it would make sence that 10 would get shot. No changes just the law of averages.<br />
Now, You play the COP role for a second and go out on the street with people you do not know and you try to arrest them. <br />
They quickly reach inside their coats, do you fire or wait to be shot at? <br />
Which do you do? <br />
You don't know what he is going for in his coat, and it could very well mean your life.

Best Answer

They chose to be a cop and put themselves in harms way and it doesn't mater what he has in his coat this is america you have a right to bare arms period. but the cops don't have a right to shot you dead and make up excuses later.

Best Answer

If you are going for something in your coat you will get shot. That is a no brainer. And Yes you do have the right to bare arms, and I do. And when I was pulled over for an out dated inspection sticker the first thing I did was tell the Police officer that I had a gun. Then he had me take it out and all way cool. It is how it is done that gets you in trouble.

Best Answer

I don't know what state your in but in ohio even if you CCL the police try to use that as an excuse to kill you or threaten your life.

Best Answer

I live in Pennsylvania. I have a CCL and it is very different than what you say. I happen to know a Cop in Ohio as well. I really do not think it is all that bad as a state wide thing, but it may be in the major cities.

Best Answer

If true than such saddening numbers, however gotta be fair about this, as some criminals or suspects were probably told to drop their weapon of choice, yet refused.<br />
as I'm one who doesn't make accuses for anybody including myself arriving to a final point of guns don't kill, people do...beside ya probably didn't know that there are more rapes, break in's , etc. than gun violence committed...just something for ya to think about today

Best Answer

No, those people were unarmed but were killed by so called accident or, (I thought I saw a gun) or(He was reaching for something)

Best Answer

Just pointing out that in 1993, the number of murders exceeded 24,000...far more than 30.

Best Answer

gee officer, I do believe that you have shot me AGAIN

Best Answer

What people don't understand is that the US is one of the bigger countries out there. Compared to others like Canada and the UK, they don't have as many deaths because there aren't as many people.<br />
Of course our numbers are going to look a lot bigger. I mean, people are dying every day, every minute of every second. All of them are dying for different reasons..more people die than what the statistics say for unarmed Americans...I mean that's not even close to just how many people die in a day.

Best Answer

They got to get the fire arms death count up some way. So the president can say that a lot of people got killed this month by fire arms.

Best Answer

That's messed up. *Im* an unarmed citizen. What if they decide to shoot me next??!?

Best Answer

All they have to do is say is you were reaching for something and the cops going to empy his clip on you.

Best Answer

Another fact is....I ain't shot nobody...YET :)

Best Answer