roastlamb roastlamb 31-35, M 13 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Parenting & Family

From a girlfriend I want a funny, b*tchy answer haha :). But from my boyfriend I want honesty mixed with a romantic compliment.

Best Answer

true
the top would look better off you than you wearing it

Best Answer

that would give me the impression that he wants it..., haha. So something like...., I don't know! haha :S

Best Answer

Honesty with a compliment if honesty isn't good news. Something like, "you could wear a pillowcase and look great. But if you want to know if I like that outfit in and of itself, no."

Best Answer

honestly. i hate it when something looks bad and someone trys to make me feel better and say oh noo u look so beautiful in it bla bla bla all my real friends dont do that because they know i'd be like cut the BS and telll me the truth.

Best Answer

very true so when i hear does this this make me look fat and i say no way ,,,, its you thats fat not the jeans would that be ok
hahaha

Best Answer

i never said a person had to be harsh with the truth but still i would prefer the truth.

Best Answer

well if i said the jeans dont look right on and she said why ?
i cant there baggy on or say looks like there shrunk in the wash

Best Answer

i guess tht would be better. but even though i would like a person to always be honest aout it it wouldent want them to be mean about to the point where it could hurt someone's feelings like saying it makes someone look ugly or fat bc some people r sensitive....so u have to watch out for that

Best Answer

Honesty.

Best Answer

Well I'd use a little more tact so as not to turn them off completely and hurt their feelings. Maybe something like, that shirt isn't the most flattering on you, and point out one that you like better.
Sometimes I just want to know rather or not what I'm wearing looks alright.

Best Answer

women do say things like i dont like that shirt or why you wearing that or have got that on has a joke... where did you that from your dads wardrobe

Best Answer

Guess if they're joking around and they know the person can take it, it's not so bad. If not, that's not very nice at all.

Best Answer

Both. I want the honesty and the support to NOT to kill myself from the constructive criticism. :-)

Best Answer

nothing from ex there are more men in the sea other than a man named bob or smith or jones or lizzy 1

Best Answer

Honesty.

Best Answer

Honesty, support is just like comforting me, when people know something doesn't look right.

Best Answer