The man was a legend in Boston, and number one on the FBI's most wanted list for more than 16 years while on the run . He is connected to the murders of 19 people, and eliminated his competition by working as an informer for the FBI. It's said the villain in the movie (played by Jack Nickleson) "The Departed" was modeled on him. Any thoughts on this fine fellow at this late hour in his life?
Dave002 Dave002 56-60, M 8 Answers Aug 5, 2013 in Community

Execute him.<br />
That movie was fúcking awesome ^_^

Best Answer

He even looks evil.

Best Answer

none whatsoever<br />
I have never heard of him, and the less I hear of him the better. Leave the families of the victims alone and dont make them keep facing the tragedy in the media.... you stand a better chance of finding a jury if you dont post all his exploits and you dont glamourize crime

Best Answer

Closing arguments are being made. It's about to be in the jury's hands in short order, if not already. The family's have been waiting many many years to see justice done. Many thought they would never see this day.

Best Answer

LOL, I didnt mean you in particular here on EP, I just meant in general, with serial killers and stuff... I agree the public has a right to know, and its great when justice is served and the families have closure... I just think most of the time they make a circus out of it.

Best Answer