Elvid1 Elvid1 26-30, M 9 Answers Sep 4, 2013 in Food

Awww, don't even suggest that about Jamie. While I am sure he loves the self-promotion I love his causes and conviction. Now p!ss off and leave him alone!

Best Answer

LOL! I was asking the question, not giving an answer to it! I'm really unsure though. There's something that doesn't feel quite right to me about people who get very, very rich (he's worth hundreds of millions of dollars), in large part by building on his reputation for "helping" the poorest in society.

Best Answer

I can see how you feel that. I would trust that a good portion of that money and to a degree his time are given freely to those who benefit greatly. That said, I would love to have a beer with him ;-)

Best Answer

For sure, it's not simple. He gives jobs (and life chances) to lots of people that would find it difficult to get them. On the other hand, he's exploiting them because he's getting rich off the publicity he gets from supporting good causes. That's not to say I don't like him, though, because I do.

Best Answer

No it's not simple. Sure, he does so much for the disadvantaged...in front of a camera. For his own publicity machine or a genuine cause? I want to think the best as I like him too.

Best Answer

I think the cause is his business empire. Not purely for selfish reasons. He employs around seven thousand people worldwide. That's a lot of people to make payroll for every month if the money doesn't keep flowing in.

Best Answer

Wow, I had no idea. Ok, he loves his mug on the telly but we both like him ;-)

Best Answer

I don't know a lot about him, I do know he tried changing schools lunch menus I'm 100% for that.

Best Answer

Little of both; seems mostly genuine and i support his cause

Best Answer

[Intimidating voice] You'll watch it if you don't know whats good for ya. -.- Sorry, bad joke.

Best Answer

Bit of both

Best Answer

I never really liked him because I think he cooks in a sloppy way. Lol. Well not until I watched him in Chefography. :)

Best Answer

Genuine nice guy! I love him, he tries to make a difference. I wish I could make a difference like him.

Best Answer

I don't know him personally but I'd say, a genuine nice guy who has no naivety about him. That's the way I see him.

Best Answer