IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 24 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

burn em

Best Answer

1. Their right not to vote is protected;

2. They pay taxes and ergo have the right to US benefits, and

3. By your logic, only people who voted for the winner should have benefits-non-voters did not support the winner-why should they have a voice?

Best Answer

It's fine in the US where voting is not legally required. In places where it is I don't think it's right to enjoy the benefits of living under that social contract while disregarding it.

Best Answer

Jehovah's witnesses are worldwide in every country not just democratic countries. They stay neutral to all human governments. I think that is great.

Best Answer

So do plenty of other people. The only thing I can say is that they did not voice their opinion by voting and thus, cannot complain.

Best Answer

Well, I'm not sure of the percentage but, everyone in the country complains about whoever wins and about half the eligible voters, don't vote.

Best Answer

There are many people who don't vote. I think it's sad, but it's also good. Because there are many people who buy into the hype instead of thinking logically about the candidates, their qualifications and agenda, and how they would affect the country in the real world.

Best Answer

Everybody has the right to not vote if they don't want to. But if you don't vote, you lose your right to ***** about the results.

Best Answer

It's up to them to vote or not

Best Answer

You don't have to vote.

I really dislike that so many people don't vote, but it's their right to vote or not vote.

I just remind them that no one ever changed anything by keeping quiet.

Best Answer

I'm more concern about the people who are not suppose to here and yet their kids get a free education . like robbing a bank and using the money to open an account

Best Answer

Having the right to vote is like having the right to remain silent. Everyone doesnt exercise it!!!!!!!!!!! They dont vote for religious reasons. We cant label hem for exercising their religious freedoms. Some people choose to not vote because they are lazy. Those people suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

i suppose that's only one piece of the social contract. they seem mostly harmless, at least. not a big threat to the greater good

Best Answer

Voting should be required by law.

Best Answer

Everyone who lives the U.S. and chooses not to vote enjoys the benefits of democracy, when you get right down to it.

Best Answer

You might want to recognize a broader crowd and be a little more logical / reasonable about what your posts entail

Best Answer

Doesn't bother me.

Best Answer

That's one of the rights you got in a democracy, you don't have to vote.

Best Answer