Very very creepy and possibly criminal. It also suggests a certain self-loathing for your masculinity that you would use ***** as a pollutant. Grow up. <br />
Just my opinion

Best Answer

Dearest Ron Howard,
Apparently, you're a grown-*** man. Grown-*** men such as yourself, should be able to comprehend a question &amp; answer it accordingly.
- There is nothing in the information I have provided that infers, or directly states the identity of the individual responsible. I DID NOT DO THIS.
-Your choice of words in the second sentence of your post are unjustified, and incredibly strange. Those (including yourself) who criticize others "Masculinity" (or other gender based traits), usually have unresolved sexual identity issues of their own. Your assumption that the person responsible used his ***** as a pollutant (rather than an enhancement), suggests that you are externalizing (projection) your self-loathing for your own masculinity, onto others. To verify this, I looked at your EP profile, and discovered that you are very much into "femdom" or Female Domination. Well, that explains things :)
Grow up? Hahaha, Please.

Best Answer

P.s. :
zing.

Best Answer

I can see the humor, but do that is mostly creepy. It's definitely creepier than it is funny. Your mutual male friends may laugh and tell you that you're hilarious, but what they wouldn't tell you to your face is that you're also acting really very creepy.

Best Answer

I didn't do this. I know the person that did this lol .

Best Answer