shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 9 Answers Jul 10, 2010

I have lost everything of material value.I have many health challenges to overcome.But i have many blessings in my name.

Best Answer

I think that we all will at some point. The question is if we will give it, or put up a fight.

Best Answer

Job only lost everything physical. He NEVER lost his faith in God (although he came close). And God gave him back more than he ever lost. <br />
It’s hard for anyone to say for sure unless it really happens to them. And although I hope it never happens (to anyone), I hope I could stay true to God even if I had nothing.

Best Answer

It is not something I would wish on myself... though I have gone through many losses of childhood, family, career, and securities... in a way I am my own Job. Though he slay me, yet I DO trust HIM! <br />
Not easily, but faithfully with wreckless abandon. <br />
OUCH, it hurts! <br />
*sigh*

Best Answer

I am going to challenge the thrown, crazy I know. I think though it's not about how powerful you are..

Best Answer