shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 9 Answers Jul 10, 2010

I have lost everything of material value.I have many health challenges to overcome.But i have many blessings in my name.

Best Answer

I think that we all will at some point. The question is if we will give it, or put up a fight.

Best Answer

Job only lost everything physical. He NEVER lost his faith in God (although he came close). And God gave him back more than he ever lost.

It’s hard for anyone to say for sure unless it really happens to them. And although I hope it never happens (to anyone), I hope I could stay true to God even if I had nothing.

Best Answer

It is not something I would wish on myself... though I have gone through many losses of childhood, family, career, and securities... in a way I am my own Job. Though he slay me, yet I DO trust HIM!

Not easily, but faithfully with wreckless abandon.

OUCH, it hurts!

*sigh*

Best Answer

I am going to challenge the thrown, crazy I know. I think though it's not about how powerful you are..

Best Answer