saintsforever saintsforever 26-30, M 21 Answers Jan 22, 2012

Never heard of him....

Best Answer

I probably won't remember him.

Best Answer

I think it's pretty obvious what we'll remember him for..

Best Answer

aaha

Best Answer

Enabling a child molester to continue hurting kids. Throw his career in the toilet. Nothing he did as a coach makes up for what he failed to do as a responsible adult. Hell has one less empty seat.

Best Answer

his brief stint acting like a catholic priest will certainly outshine his great "coaching achievements"... its funny... i was always raised to believe a thousand atta boys were worth one aw ****!... another thing my dumb *** parents were right about'...

Best Answer

That from much of the world's perspective, he got out in the knick of time.

Best Answer

I won't I had no idea who he was till recently.

Best Answer

He was a good coach, and like everyone, had his flaws. He should have reported the misconduct, but didn't. I don't make him out to be a hero or demonize him.

Best Answer

true he shoudlve done more

Best Answer

Had Paterno retired the year he turned 70, he would have retired before the first creepy incidents involving Sandusky occurred, and so Paterno's reputation would have been untarnished.<br />
By the time Paterno was told that Sandusky was a pervert, age had probably damaged his moral judgement.<br />
Paterno held on to the head coach's job for far too long, in order to run up the score. He wanted career stats that would remain a record into the 22nd century. This was a manifestation of the sin of pride.

Best Answer

that is true he shoulda stepd down

Best Answer

i will remember him for all the years and teams he coached the football program, AND one of the FEW who actually passed what he heard up the chain of command for further investigation.

Best Answer

damn if only u woulda answered that sooner lol

Best Answer

It's hard to judge an entire long life ba<x>sed only on Paterno's association with Sandusky (who allegedly committed the crimes). This is not to say Paterno didn't use faulty judgement---the whole business was unfortunate and sordid. It also could be imagined that Paterno died not just from the cancer itself but because he considered his life basically over, and stopped fighting.

Best Answer

He should be remembered for the coaching job he did not for the other stuff. He is the only coach to have 498 wins in collage ball.

Best Answer

His name means one thing Penn State Football,a great coach.

Best Answer

yea so in ur opion one thing doesnt tarnish 46 yrs of his legacy

Best Answer

The criminal act of guilt by association.

Best Answer

His great coaching!

Best Answer