Pimply, frizzy-haired, and flat-chested, I had a crush on this really cute guy in my grade. I confided in my "best friend." I knew I didn't stand a chance, but my bf, a very pretty girl, told me that she thought that he liked me too. Days later, the whole grade knew that I had a crush on this guy. I found out from other friends that (while referring to me) she said, "How could he possibly like her? She's so flat, fat, and ugly." To top it all off, she told my crush that I loved him. Thank goodness he didn't make fun of me, and he was still kind to me. Needless to say, my little heart was broken. I confronted her, told her that she was too mean to be a friend of mine, and I never spoke to her again.

Best Answer

wow! aha jr high is not like that now lol its worse! and yah lol im in jr high

Best Answer

LOL! I hear you, young lady! From what I hear from my nephew, it is a whole lot worse right now...Sensitive me, I don't think I'd survive the trip. Stay strong!!! LOL!

Best Answer

I suppose times were simpler (in terms of their predictable ugliness) back then! ;)

Best Answer