Melonfriends Melonfriends 13-15, F 3 Answers Aug 20 in Hobbies

??????????????

Best Answer

I'm the only person on the planet who knows what it means! I'd expect you to be clueless!

Best Answer

I am a Soviet lady. What language are you speaking? I speak proper English, but "Jred4ever" is not proper English.

Best Answer

It is something from the book I'm writing

Best Answer

Thank you for the warning. I will never try to read such a book that has incomprehensible words in it. How do you expect to sell books if people cannot understand what you say?

Best Answer

Wtf, those words exactly rant used in the book! Jred, is a word I made up and jred4ever is just a little term I use in my head!

Best Answer

I do not understand what you are saying.

Best Answer

Jred is a word I made up for the book, which is explained within the book, Jred4ever is just a term I use for it within my head, and is never used within the book

Best Answer

I do not want to read such a book with meaningless new words.

Best Answer

It's something called creativity!

Best Answer

Eccentricity is not creativity, and you cannot arbitrarily re-define words to suit yourself. It is going much too far to invent senseless new words and to try to change the definitions of existing words to boost your ego. Lewis carroll displays some creativity in "Jabberwocky", etc., but I have seen no creativity on your part.

Best Answer

I'm not changing the definitions of existing words I'm creating new words for the book!

Best Answer

And even if you don't think jred is creative, I have many new creative words! For example:
Asbertrack
Woodrid
Androvemordeon

Best Answer

Da, you certainly are when you claim you are being "creative". You are just being eccentric. I have heard too much of this absurd argument. Tovarich, dos vedanyah! (I speak Russian.)

Best Answer

O.o

Best Answer

What's with the O.o?

Best Answer

I'm confused

Best Answer

I know! Cause I'm the only person on the planet who knows what it means!

Best Answer

Well, are you going to explain then?

Best Answer

No, unless you want major spoilers from the book series I'm writing

Best Answer

Ooh, no thanks!
I'd prefer waiting ^.^

Best Answer

We got it red

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer