rae16 rae16 18-21, F 15 Answers Jun 23, 2012

no you are not a bad person you have a mental disorder which need to be treated. don't judge yourself too hard. hugs.

Best Answer

no, that does not make you bad, you just need something that is more obvious than what others might need. I hope you find peace and freedom!

Best Answer

In my opinion a bad person is someone who intentionally does something for the purpose of inflicting pain (physically or mentally) on another person.

Best Answer

you are NOT a bad person. you're thought process is just messed up because of the disease.

those girls that are saying that preacher's daughters don't do that, are they preacher's daughters themselves? im just saying. baby girl, STOP letting others define who you are. you are a unique creation and there's nothing wrong with how you look.

*hugs and love*

God bless and keep you dear one~

Best Answer

No....they aren't. They don't even go to church or anything...they are atheist. Thanks KayBlue. :) hugs!

Best Answer

no way you are not a bad perso, you are you. just because you are a pastors daughter you are still you. when I was in a cult I was a pastors daughter too and guess what I got anorixia and that was shamed on, I felt bad etc yet in the end i learnt that God loved me for me and by learing that then I felt I was ok even though with eating disorders, then i started to realised I was loved, was ok and then i began my journey of change. you are you and let no man tell you who you are

Best Answer

Wow, someone I could relate too. :) thanks hun. I know God has things stored for me...good things...this hurting will just hurt for awhile...he will take it away... :)

Best Answer

yip I like the verse "be still and know that I am God" that means to me to stop, rest and just BE, its ok ,.

Best Answer

No, but you really need to find some support and self-worth asap.

Best Answer

NO, Never.

Best Answer

Okay.....thanks hun.

Best Answer

No. You just need to figure out what brings you happiness and peace, and try not to worry about others expectations :) Even Dad's... Keep your head up and enjoy life!

Best Answer

I will...thanks: ) that will be my goal now...find out what brings me happiness nd peace...

Best Answer

No, not bad ! just disease stricken and need professional help to guide you on a less "self -destructive "path that's all !

Best Answer

Thanks. :)

Best Answer

Yw! Trying loving yourself from the inside out ..easier said than done..I know ! Look at the.big picture of what being bulimic and self mutilating entails...it's all related to your perceptions what you believe to be is the perfect pain killer for esteem issues! God bless and take care of yourself!

Best Answer

Thanks.: ) u are awesome...

Best Answer

Don't go looking on the internet for self worth. 90% of me wanted to say yes, but i held back.

Best Answer

I wasn't looking for self worth fyi, just wanted to know if I was a bad person for the cutting and bulimia...I could care less about what ppl think of my self worth...

Best Answer

being bad or good is self worth.

Best Answer