Juicing is good, but you need to use the whole fruit/vegetable in the juicer. Most people would peel or section the food before juicing. Don't. <br />
Raw foods are great- just remember that your gut is probably not used to raw foods right now though. Shocking your gut is a real thing, and will cause more damage than the raw food is worth. Start out with lightly steamed veggies, and move to more raw states slowly. <br />
And congrats! Good for you on deciding to take control of your health!

Best Answer

First congratulation on the weight loss! I would advice to keep a mixed variety for a healthy diet.

Best Answer

...well, just be careful! According to a post from earlier, vegetables and healthy foods are to blame for the holocaust and world war II. Just promise me to have some chocolate once in a while. We don't need more crimes committed against humanity...

Best Answer

I think its best to do both. that way your body can digest the food that's not liquefied. and dispose of the rest.

Best Answer

PoPiPo PoPiPo PoPiPo Weeeeeeee!!!

Best Answer