So I am trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I heard that juicing was a good way to drop some weight. But I also heard it was not good for the body. so is juicing and eating raw vegetables and fruits all together beneficial rather than juicing alone, By the way. I lost 10 pounds by the way. So I am really excited and happy.
youngandfunalways youngandfunalways 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 20 in Health

Juicing is good, but you need to use the whole fruit/vegetable in the juicer. Most people would peel or section the food before juicing. Don't. <br />
Raw foods are great- just remember that your gut is probably not used to raw foods right now though. Shocking your gut is a real thing, and will cause more damage than the raw food is worth. Start out with lightly steamed veggies, and move to more raw states slowly. <br />
And congrats! Good for you on deciding to take control of your health!

Best Answer

It depends on what you juice. Better off on the "raw" food. You get the fiber as well as the nutrients.

Best Answer

First congratulation on the weight loss! I would advice to keep a mixed variety for a healthy diet.

Best Answer

...well, just be careful! According to a post from earlier, vegetables and healthy foods are to blame for the holocaust and world war II. Just promise me to have some chocolate once in a while. We don't need more crimes committed against humanity...

Best Answer

I think its best to do both. that way your body can digest the food that's not liquefied. and dispose of the rest.

Best Answer

PoPiPo PoPiPo PoPiPo Weeeeeeee!!!

Best Answer