Besides getting a lot of paychecks. Do you think anything weird will happen? Are the planets doing anything weird during this month?
cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 6 Answers May 8, 2011

how many different days can the year start on? - 7<br />
so including leap years every 4 years, all possible cycles are run through at least once every 28 years.<br />
July 1994 had 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays.<br />
Other than that, I don't think anything unusual will happen :) except maybe i'll get a gf haha :P

Best Answer

well take the sparkle out of my July......weepweep.

Best Answer

It's not true. Every time July starts with a Friday it will have five of each. The last time this happened was 2005, and it will happen again in 2016. Don't believe everything you read, and don't be so superstitious. Coincidence isn't meaningful.

Best Answer

5 saturdays, 5 sundays and 5 fridays?
and I am not superstitious...it was a question, you know different than '' do you like green''.........

Best Answer

don't think that is quite true. I think you get five Saturdays in July about every 13 or 14 years.

Best Answer

Bummer I heard some one speaking about it at work, I like unusual things.....perhaps it has never been brought to mind before. Sorry if I ruffled any fur.

Best Answer

Hey Cheysghost! I'm looking at the bright side. More beach days, more bbq time, woot, woot!!!!

Best Answer

And more nights for me to find a fine Man. You always are the Bright light here.

Best Answer

It will be unusually hot in July all over the world.

Best Answer

How about we do something different and not be 112 this summer?

Best Answer