that means I will be having some bad seizures all day. I am scared because 3 weeks back I also had a stoke. I am home alone husband did not even offer to stay here with me. my so called friends well all they wanna worry with it drama that they cause. so if you pray say one for me.
jamiecurtis35 jamiecurtis35 36-40, F 12 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Health

I will pray for you! I will also ask that you please try and have at least someone there with you. I know what you feel. I have a friend that suffers from seizures and has to take DepaKote daily. May God bless you and keep you safe and healthy. You are in my thoughts.

Best Answer

I had a seizure at around 8 just now becoming coherent enough to feel like getting up thank you all for your kindness and prayers its wonderful to know there is still hope in the world of good people out there Noone was here this time unfortunately, but I am feeling ok now

Best Answer

You bet I will , done

Best Answer

I had a seizure at around 8 just now becoming coherent enough to feel like getting up thank you all for your kindness and prayers its wonderful to know there is still hope in the world of good people out there

Best Answer

of course i will

keep your phone close and call for help when you need to

Best Answer

Best Answer

anytime, you'll be in my prayers everyday

Best Answer

Sending you healing vibes from Oz.

Best Answer

Best Answer

You are in my thoughts. There are people that do care. I am sorry for your experiences in real life.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hope your condition improves ((((( jamiecurtis35 ))))

Best Answer

Awwwww you'll be fine I just know it

Best Answer

Best Answer

I too had passed that phase. Scary. But don't worry , it is not dangerous by any means. No need of praying. You are not in any danger. It is a phase.

I used to meditate. And it helped me a lot. Gratitude.

And you are so darn cute. ;)

Best Answer

TY for the compliment.

Best Answer

Sorry you arent well, hope it is not as bad as before. thinking of you. Hugs.

In die naam van God die Vader, God die Seun, en God die heilage gees, Amen

Ons heilage vader, wees aseblief saam met die dame deur die dag wat voorle,

Hou U wakende hand oor haar en behoed en bewaar haar, gee dat sy beter sal word,

Ons vra dit nie omdat ons dit verdien nie, maar uit U genade.

In die naam Van Jesus Ghristus. AMEN

Best Answer

Best Answer

If my one prayer makes you better i am going to do that. :P

God bless us all. AMEN :)

Best Answer

Best Answer