Just posted(or thought I did) a personal ? in relationship section. I clicked the box to have it in the featured section for 5 tokens. I'm not seeing the post, nor any trace of activity that I even posted the ? Does it sometimes take longer for the featured questions to post. It didn't take my tokens, could my post have been denied? I didn't post any curse words in it, so not understanding why it's not showing up.
MalCasteel MalCasteel 26-30, F 5 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

=/

Best Answer

If i look at your list of questions, this is the only question on the list. either it didn't go in, it got flagged, or it got moved to adult

Best Answer

Did it end up in the mature section?

Best Answer

I simply clicked for it to be posted in the relationship section. I didn't post click for it to be in the sex section, although it did have to do with the subject.I'm looking at the featured questions right now, one in particular asking about *******, so I don't get why mine didn't get posted. I'll try it again, maybe I overlooked something. Thanks!

Best Answer

Because you touch yourself at night.

Best Answer

Sometimes I do, but I don't think that has anything to do with my post being denied.

Best Answer