..., with being around each other in social arenas? I mean in the bedroom and all that one on one we click, but to go out and really have a great time-seems the guys have a better time of it without "her" and she does the same with her GFs. I don't know-maybe it's just me or at my age but when I go out with a GF and I'm with other Males and theirs', the evening feels like one long scrap book party to the Males as the Females talk about home, their kids, that "funny" hot flash, OH and how their "gurls" need to be moved around in the bra. (yet they won't let us help them on that one!) :(
bepuzzled bepuzzled 51-55, M 15 Answers Aug 17, 2012 in Singledom

Speak for yourself. My guy and I always have a blast - whether or not we are on a group date with other couples. Might be different because I don't segregate myself from the guys and only talk to the other females. I have a harder time connecting with chics anyway so maybe that's why I don't do that.

Best Answer

well when I was married at your age-it was great, and we were all longtime friends-hope it keeps that way for you. Single at my age and the world really rotates in all different directions I have found at times! It might just be a generational thing I'm thinking-but I'm glad you all have a good mix-don't loose it!

Best Answer

perhaps it is a generational thing...I can't speak for that. I wish you all the best in finding what it is you are searching for! :-)

Best Answer

I have noticed this too.....it's nature I think. Women and men are still a bit awkward mixing it up...women tend to talk to other women and the same for men.

Best Answer

Different wavelengths, in many cases. Look at other countries as well as in the animal kingdom. Differing priorities, differing ways of communicating, differing interests, and so on. In some cultures, men and women live separately and come together only for rituals and conjugal activities. <br />
How much market segmentation plays into modern emotional separation is anybody's guess, but I imagine it does play a role. Look at advertising. Much of it is pitched to a particular gender (with age subsets as well). By the time someone in US culture graduates from high school, (s)he has watched over 15,000 hours of television programming with its numerous commercials. That's more time than a person has spent in school.<br />
Now that I think about it, it's a wonder we ever manage to get together. It's sort of like a bear riding a bicycle: The amazing thing is not that the bear does it well (which it doesn't); the amazing thing is that the bear manages to do it at all

Best Answer

You are a girl,yes?

Best Answer

They don't teach much about sex education in Christain schools do they?

Best Answer

It does not seem that way to me and esp not in my case.

Best Answer

No, not just "these days"... It's been that way for a long time.

Best Answer

really?! wow-because honestly at first I truly thot is was just me like I have lived all over-27 places in 55 years and so I didn't fit in. But then when the men who know each other start to bolt out to a patio, or hang out at the pool tables,etc-well I was not use to having a group that were friends show this type of socialization.
Thanks-need to figure this all out! LOL!!! be good-S

Best Answer

What a question! *shakes head and walks off*

Best Answer

SEEEE-you are already leaving! LOL!!!!

Best Answer

It's absolutely you

Best Answer

I think its just you.

Best Answer

yes .......the older i git the more borin & unnecessary men become ;-)

Best Answer

oh come now-you are not old! be good-S

Best Answer